[Tulpa Week] Questions About Your Host

Reisen

Flandre: Thread number four! It seems like hosts are always asking and answering questions about their tulpas, like "What color are your tulpa's eyes?" or "What does your tulpa do for fun?" So I figured, during tulpa week, we could reverse this - and ask each other questions about our hosts!

The format for the thread will be like the forum games, where you answer the previously asked question and then ask your own. We had polls in mind for this, so mirroring common polls about tulpas for hosts works. I'll start:

What does your host like to do for fun?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=Sundara= My Host loves to play Roleplaying games.. The table top kind not the video games as much. He does like video games but Table top much more. He is even decided to buy me a game just for lil ol me. He wants to get a turn based game because It'll be easier for me to participate.

My Host wears sweatpants. most of the time.

How late does your Host stay up?

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Luna: Usually until about 2 in the morning, or earlier if he's supposed to wake up at what society considers a reasonable time.

Has your host ever been even so far as decided to go want to do look more like?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

May: Juniper plays his vide games and draws some awesome stuff. He also reads and writes.

And I'm afraid that I don't understand the question being asked

Has your host ever taken a hit for you or vise versa.

Has your host ever been even so far as decided to go want to do look more like?

I've read this like 20 times and I cant make sense of it at all. Thought maybe there was a typo or something.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

Hmmm... Depends on what you mean by hit. Like, risking being ridiculed? He did that once when he introduced me to a friend of his (who me and her our now buddies :D). As for a physical hit, no. We really haven't even gotten into a situation like that tbh. But I bet he would (*hugs host*).

What does your host do for a living/most of the day?

Jack: She freelances in publishing, but her clients are a nightmare to work with and the pay isn't great, so she's in the process of figuring out what to do next.

What is a goal that your host would like to accomplish? Could be big or small.

Progress report

Personal blog

{Fade wishes to finish the novel she is working on, and rewrite an old story she has not done much with in a while. A related goal is to create a work of literature good enough to be on TV Tropes.

How does your host like to show you affection?}

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.