Slowpokes general

Winter

This is a thread for those of us that have tulpa that are talking a long time to start speaking fluently.

I'm 107 hours, 55 days, and 43 days of narration in. I've had some brief flashes of audibility (the first at about 30 hours in) but nothing concrete. My tulpa may start talking on the 23rd if communication via head pressure is to be trusted.

Who else is stuck in the pre-speech ghetto? Lament here.

Note: Hour counts don't include narration, only dedicated forcing.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using Fede's method. Obviously, I do not have the problems that you describe.

Oh wait, I am Fede. Ahaha. o_q

I'm using Fede's method. Obviously, I do not have the problems that you describe.

Oh wait, I am Fede. Ahaha. o_q

How's that servitor mate?

I've reached 107 hours after 43 days now. Only possible sign of response atm are tones that started appearing the day I reached 70 hours. Otherwise it's awfully quiet in there.

Time tulpaforced: 124 h 00 min

Responses:(Possible) different kind of tones

93 days, 209 hours. What do I win?

Getting thoughts / quiet mindvoice, mostly in response to questions I ask, and it always leads to obvious parroting if I keep talking to her too long. I blame my cruddy auditory imagination, and imagination in general. I have next to no ability to imagine voices other than my own in a fully awake state. I can make changes in my mindvoice, but it's still distinctly mine, like what one does aloud when reading to a child and doing the voices.

I did hear her once when I was on the edge of sleep, amongst other random hypnagogic voices. Hers was distinct, had a quirk to it, and spoke in short simple sentences like she always did at the time. Most importantly, she was answering questions I asked her, and saying relevant things -- both things that my usual hypnagogic voices are incapable of.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

You guys are making me feel like the king of the slowpokes, thanks. I'm around 40 concrete hours (likely upwards of 60 counting narration time that I don't keep track of), but that's over a period of 120+ days

At least I can take solace in the fact that she's probably not vocal yet because I haven't spend that much time forcing...maybe by October? ;_;

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

You guys are making me feel like the king of the slowpokes, thanks. I'm around 40 concrete hours (likely upwards of 60 counting narration time that I don't keep track of), but that's over a period of 120+ days

At least I can take solace in the fact that she's probably not vocal yet because I haven't spend that much time forcing...maybe by October? ;_;

Son my hour counts don't include narration. I narrate constantly.

Get on my level.

93 days, 209 hours. What do I win?

Getting thoughts / quiet mindvoice, mostly in response to questions I ask, and it always leads to obvious parroting if I keep talking to her too long. I blame my cruddy auditory imagination, and imagination in general. I have next to no ability to imagine voices other than my own in a fully awake state. I can make changes in my mindvoice, but it's still distinctly mine, like what one does aloud when reading to a child and doing the voices.

I did hear her once when I was on the edge of sleep, amongst other random hypnagogic voices. Hers was distinct, had a quirk to it, and spoke in short simple sentences like she always did at the time. Most importantly, she was answering questions I asked her, and saying relevant things -- both things that my usual hypnagogic voices are incapable of.

Ever thinking of giving up?