My tulpa wife's current form

Chris-One

She looks horrible. I can't believe you'd use that form for a waifu. What are you doing with your life? WHat's with that dress that's ripped along the legs? I guess it being a straight rip is supposed to make it fashionable? Why are the body proportions all wrong? My god she just looks absolutely positively envigroatingly amazing. Her eyes are absolutely entrancing and the wavy hair just blends it all together nicely. 10/10 would reccomend.

I don't know how I'm supposed to respond so whatever you wanted it's all there.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

She looks horrible. I can't believe you'd use that form for a waifu. What are you doing with your life?

lmfao

She looks fine. That's not a torn dress, really. I've seen much worse 'styles' in real life, and it only took a single day's visit to long beach, california.

You do, however, look like Justin Bieber.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You (and she) are the only one who needs to be happy with the form! :)

However, I believe you'll be pleased to know (even I am) that Seren (who doesn't talk that much yet) has just said:

Well I like it

So yeah, I just heard her for like the fifth time and your tulpa's form has just been complimented again! We both win!

Also

Wait, OP, so you're Justin Bieber?

You do, however, look like Justin Bieber.

You're killing me guys :P

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

Is... Is that MovieStar Planet? I've never played the game, but I swear it looks just like those annoying commercials.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033