Can I stop visualizing while narrating?

SHD

After reading a lot of guides, tips and posts on both /x/ and tulpa.info, I finally decided that having a tulpa as a companion would be ok.

My tulpa is based on a fictional character so I decided to skip personality forcing (It's not yet sentient)

Since I don't have enough time to spend exclusively on active forcing my tulpa, I decided to go for the passive forcing way and started narrating during my day, but it isn't as easy as I though it would be. This is because, whenever I start narrating, I try to visualize my tulpa in my "mind's eye", as if I was on a stage and my tulpa was the only one in the audience seats (I like to think of this place as my wonderland, but I don't use it for anything that isn't narrating) this leads to a loss of concentration on whatever I'm doing, and I have to stop narrating.

Would there be a difference if I stopped visualizing while narrating?

Changed title to be less generic. - Kaede

no, that should be okay. Visualization should be its own thing if you aren't naturally good at it. But it will probably get easier to casually visualize your tulpa while doing other things over time

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah, keeping your tulpa in mind while you do things is the most important part. Narration is to get you used to talking to them/them used to being talked to, so it's important you kind of expect them to be listening and able to give responses. Visualization would be about, well, visualization skill, and also defining their form and them practicing controlling it in your imagination, and identifying with it I guess. Just talking to them is fine but you have to keep them in mind, treating it like you're actually talking to a person and not just to yourself is important

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas