no head pressure + I think tulpa is jealous of my animals?

ratzo

so I've tried to create a tulpa before. I kinda quit but I feel as if she's still here. I want to get to work on her again after Wren is developed enough because I don't want to fail her. but the thing is, when I would force her I'd get head pressures, while with Wren I almost never get head pressures, and I'm kind of concerned. does this mean I'm not doing it right?

on top of that, I try to spend as much time as I can with Wren. I'm a rather impatient person, but I still try my best to force before bed and during the day if I take naps, and I've been pretty good at it so far. but the thing is, I'm getting a strange vibe?? from him when I give too much attention to my animals, as if he's jealous or sad that I don't give him as much attention, although I try. I've had a talk with him and the feeling subsided but I'm still not sure what to do, any suggestions for what I can tell him to make him feel better?

Tulpa: Wren

Form: crab eating raccoon, bluejay, and sometimes mouse 

message me pal!! I'm looking for new friends! <3

I'll move this to questions and answers.

Head pressures are most likely due to increased brain activity. The don't happen to older thoughtforms as much because their and your thinking becomes more efficient. You will still likely trigger head pressure if you pursue one of the harder parallel processing activities, because that gets brain activity very high.

You can tell him the fact that he gets your attention when you pay attention to your animals is a good thing. This places him on the road to the ability to interrupt you throughout your day and participate when he wants.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

I'll move this to questions and answers.

Head pressures are most likely due to increased brain activity. The don't happen to older thoughtforms as much because their and your thinking becomes more efficient. You will still likely trigger head pressure if you pursue one of the harder parallel processing activities, because that gets brain activity very high.

You can tell him the fact that he gets your attention when you pay attention to your animals is a good thing. This places him on the road to the ability to interrupt you throughout your day and participate when he wants.

thank you for the reply!!

I've been looking through guides and saw that some tulpas just don't like giving much head pressure, so I guess that might be th case with Wren because he only really does it when I ask him a yes or no question?

and I did try telling him that! I told him that if he wanted more attention he could try to work on integrating himself a bit. I also tied a hairtie around my finger so I'll be reminded of him whenever I see it, which is working pretty well so far!

Tulpa: Wren

Form: crab eating raccoon, bluejay, and sometimes mouse 

message me pal!! I'm looking for new friends! <3

I don't remember ever getting a single head pressure, yet development has been a breeze once I got past the initial hiccups. Honestly, I don't know of any reliable measure of a tulpa's development other than their ability to do things that you didn't plan. The fact that Wren feels jealousy and sadness, that you find it strange and that your talking to him helped is a VERY good sign in my books. It means that his emotions are well separated from yours. Especially considering he's young, I'd say you've made progress.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee