Iridescent Phantasmagoria

psychologicalKitty-Cat

Alright. I've never done one of these, so bear with me.

I'm making this little progress report to record my experiences with my tulpa, Verdict.

And where better to start than the beginning?

I created Verdict sometime around last September. Originally, she was just a little blue ball, as I wanted her to choose her own form. I only personality forced some basic things: I wanted her to be joyful, caring, and kind. That's about it; I let Verdict go from there.

Back then I only really lurked these forums, I only created this account recently because I saw Slippers was doing commissions and Verdict seemed to want a picture of herself. So here I am now. Hi.

After some time from last September, Verdict has changed a bit. For one, she's more mischievous. She's changed up the Flipside (what we call our wonderland) from what used to be a summer-like forest into a forest in autumn; and hung up Christmas lights. Also, she went from just a glowing blue ball to a glowing blue ball with cat ears, a glowing blue tail, and a little cat face. Perhaps she got inspiration from the sloppy little cat faces I doodle when bored? I don't know.

What's changed most is her level of activity. Back in September, the most she could do was give a little head pressure now and then to let me know she was there. Now the pressure is more intense, constant, and controllable, so I can ask some yes/no questions. Also, she seems to be getting a grip on vocality. Occasionally, I'll ask her what she thinks of something, and I'll get a one word response like "good." I don't get a response very often though.

So yeah. Now that the introduction is over, I guess I'll go over what happened today.

Not very much. I was able to get some more words out of Verdict, which is awesome! I'm very excited for future developments. But a weird thing did happen today. The Flipside changed unexpectedly. It went from an autumn forest with multi-colored Christmas lights to a leafless forest during the night, with black trees and cyan lights, similar to Verdict's glow. It reminds me of certain rooms from Waterfall, in Undertale. When I asked Verdict about it, she denied having anything to do with it. So that begs the question: How did it happen? 'Cuz I dunno.

Anyways, today was fun nonetheless. And I don't mind the changes to the Flipside, really.

Thanks for reading! Regarding updates, I'll only post more when I feel that progress has been made/things have changed.

Cya around!

mew.

~~~~~~~

Tulpas (and what color they speak in):

Verdict

Daiyousei

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your own subconscious could have done it by accident?

also try picking a voice for her, it makes vocality much easier!

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

your own subconscious could have done it by accident?

also try picking a voice for her, it makes vocality much easier!

I had thought that my subconscious could have done it.Still a little weird though. As for choosing a voice, I'll try that out next. Thanks for your advice!

mew.

~~~~~~~

Verdict

Daiyousei

I like that you call it the 'flipside.' I find wonderland difficult and resist it, but I haven't yet adopted another name for it. I almost called it the 'upside down' but fortunately, I did not.

I like that you call it the 'flipside.' I find wonderland difficult and resist it, but I haven't yet adopted another name for it. I almost called it the 'upside down' but fortunately, I did not.

Heh, calling it the Upside Down might have lead to some pretty nasty experiences. I actually got the name for it from a book. Can't remember the title though.

Anyhoo, update time.

There's been quite a bit of tulpish recently. Mainly just pictures, though. Some of the things Verdict shows me are quite funny. For instance, earlier today I was entertaining this thought: "What if Verdict could morph into objects?" And so Verdict showed me a little picture of her morphing into a blue, two-handed broadsword with her little :3 face on the blade. Got some hearty laughs out of that one.

That's about it though. I'll try and force a chosen voice for her later tonight.

Can't remember the title though.

Wait, hold on, I found the book on my bookshelf.

It's called The Seems: The glitch in sleep. By John Hulme and Michael Wexler.

I must have read this in what, the third grade?

Cool.

mew.

~~~~~~~

Verdict

Daiyousei

hey guys welcome to the forum. i am one of the resident wallmart greeters who reads new progress reports

your pr wasnt too too long so i think thats cool. does your cat also honk bicycle horns?

as for the wonderland changing have you considered this may be an extension of verdict's mischievous nature? maybe not even a conscious decision on her part but rather a young tulpa's desires and attributes manifesting in ways both host and said tulpa can't immediately understand in a place you both simultaneously occupy

we also think the : 3 sword is funny

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

hey guys welcome to the forum. i am one of the resident wallmart greeters who reads new progress reports

your pr wasnt too too long so i think thats cool. does your cat also honk bicycle horns?

as for the wonderland changing have you considered this may be an extension of verdict's mischievous nature? maybe not even a conscious decision on her part but rather a young tulpa's desires and attributes manifesting in ways both host and said tulpa can't immediately understand in a place you both simultaneously occupy

we also think the : 3 sword is funny

Sadly, Verdict has not yet undergone the ritual of the horn-honking (it's probably gonna happen soon who knows what'll show up in Verdict's tulpish). But that's a pretty interesting concept of how/why the Flipside changed. And Verdict seems to like that explation too.

We're glad you guys liked the :3 sword.

mew.

~~~~~~~

Verdict

Daiyousei

thats cool

if you two need any help please let us or the forum know we will be glad to assist. i hope you both enjoy the rest of your day have a good time

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

okay so here's a tad bit o' progress

Verdict seems to be getting even better at talking. I've managed to get her to practice saying small phrases in the background. Now she seems to hop in and say stuff sometimes during the day. For instance, I was thinking about aliens at some point, and she hopped in and said: "I wonder what alien

hentai

is like." She's weird like that.

That's about it though. I'm definitely looking forward to more progess.

mew.

~~~~~~~

Verdict

Daiyousei

Okay i'm back. Only a little bit of progress to report.

So Verdict and I disagree on something! Which is good, because it is a sign of separation or something like that.

The disagreement is as such: I like classical music, and Verdict likes rock music. Neither of us hate the opposing genre, we just don't agree on which is better.

So that's it. I kinda felt like it warranted a post.

mew.

~~~~~~~

Verdict

Daiyousei