Visible tulpae

Would it help if i made life-size replicas of the tulpae? Ranging from felt plushies, to full-fledged controlled animatronic recreations. Something that looks exactly how i plan it to be, would it help in visualizing from the mind?

heck, no way you're gonna make animatronics, what're you thinking lol. Why not 3D model them on some computer program? MMD/SFM/Blender? Like yeah that'd probably help I guess but it's so beyond necessary when you could just use normal visual aids or not use aids at all, just practice

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It could potentially help but it's likely no better than any other reference. Just practice visualizing regularly and you're set.

uhh, if you have mannequins at your disposal, sure! I guess they could help you practice imposition by giving you a literal framework to work with. We've kinda gotten really used to focusing on mid-air where the person's s'posed to be though, so we don't really need that, it'd just be distracting

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas