Anybody with a wonderland based off a fictional world?

Pioneer11

I have been researching on wonderlands recently, and it seems that the Tulpas inhabiting mindscapes derivative from books/movies/anime etc. are on the rarer side.

So I ask: is there anybody here who has, say, Winterfell as their primary mindscape? Or maybe use the entire Star Wars universe?

As for my Tulpa, he holds a connection with many existent fictional verses, especially because he has embodied various characters with traits similar to his (we both RPG as characters of our favorite books etc.) He knows what he is but he is most comfortable living at Hogwarts right now. He tends to gradually change the universe he inhabits based on the direction his personality takes. When he is feeling melancholic, he turns the wonderland into the Silver Kingdom of Sailor Moon. He has as much of control as myself regarding wonderlands, especially if I meet him through lucid dreaming or a trance state. This year however, he is focused on politics and he is creating a country based on the Russian Empire.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Our original wonderland was partially based off of traverse town from kingdom hearts. Our new wonderland is based off of a city that I made for a d&d campaign setting, so I guess that that is kind of based off of a fictional world, though I suppose that one of my own creation probably doesn't count

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Our original wonderland was partially based off of traverse town from kingdom hearts. Our new wonderland is based off of a city that I made for a d&d campaign setting, so I guess that that is kind of based off of a fictional world, though I suppose that one of my own creation probably doesn't count

Did it change very much from the original one? We do a lot of additional worldbuilding as well as creating events for our internal life. Is suppose that for us the setting is almost as important as the people in there.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

My wonderland grows every time we use it, but it doesn't otherwise change completely. We've lived in the same apartment since day 1 and the same little city. We added a ton of stuff like NPC's, a castle, a whole other town based off one of my books, and many other things, but what we do create becomes static.

My wonderlands are fairly diverse, and separate places, one of which exists in the Star Wars Universe, and one that is a variation of the Star Trek Universe. My primary, or launching wonderland, is actually something I created when I was younger, like the age of six. I got in some trouble taking a dead squirrel from the street to the vet down the street, endeavoring to make it better. I am still not sure what caused the most trouble for my folks, the fact I picked up a dead squirrel from the street, or the fact I carried it to the vet, or the fact I went down a dangerous street without asking... At any rate, unable to convince folks of the properness of saving squirrels, I created a place to send squirrels to. From that point forwards, anytime I encountered a dead squirrel, or dead animal, I imagined the creature alive and well in this divergent, but very tangible, world. Each act of moving a critter was like a prayer, with invitation to go there, or to a higher plane of existence. To this day, I always have great squirrel encounters in real life...

When I started tulpamancy, my first thought wasn't to visit this world. I went to my fallback universe, Star trek. This is not Rodenberry's Universe, but it parallels his in terms of positive philosophy, unlike the reboot. And it is bigger on the inside... Like the Tardis. The core engine is a star contained in a Dyson Sphere. The inner surface of the sphere is honeycombed with hexagons, each of which is it's own worlds, mostly unoccupied, and the ships mission, like Noah's ark, is to invite sentient folks to live, but to have samples of the lifeforms we encounter. The tech and philosophy here is probably foundational, or inspirational, for Loxy's personality... but it also gave us flexibility for her to diverge, and she took us places from there... which brings back to the world of Squirrels... Now, properly named planet Bliss, for Loxy. That's kind of our primary retirement place, and we bounce there when we're not otherwise engaged or working...

[redacted]

Edited by JGC
"We shape clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that holds whatever we want. "

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Our first wonderland areas were based on real world places, such as the forest behind my childhood home (this wasn't a good idea because thinking back to it I can't remember which memories were from the actual forest and which from the wonderland one), and a summer cottage of a family friend.

Then my tulpas lived in skyrim for a while. Solitude, to be more specific. But now it's an almost entirely original environment.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Our first wonderland areas were based on real world places, such as the forest behind my childhood home (this wasn't a good idea because thinking back to it I can't remember which memories were from the actual forest and which from the wonderland one), and a summer cottage of a family friend.

Then my tulpas lived in skyrim for a while. Solitude, to be more specific. But now it's an almost entirely original environment.

That's a really good idea. We're going to go play on all the playgrounds i loved from my youth.