Can you share your Personal Process

Chiky

I know this is kind of personal, but in order for me to comprehend better and improve my own forcing experience, I was wondering if you would like to share a step by step example of a normal active forcing session you and your tulpa usually do. And I mean a really detailed one. I've read a lot of guides, but I think I need a little more of real examples.

Here is what I do:

I sit down in front of the computer, open a word document, put the font in white so I won't be able to read what I write (i feel the urge to fix all stuff i misspell...) and then I do basically a image streaming, whixh is that I write EVERYTHING we say, aeverything I see, everything we do, and so on. I greet Mia, and try to picture her in my head. Then mostly I decide if we either are going to stay in our wonderland or if we go in some kind of adventure.

If we stay in the wonderland I use it to develop her and just to spend some time with her. Maybe visualizing her better, or trying to listen to her. We can also go and walk around in our wonderland. It's pretty big.

If we go in an adventure, i use it to explore how would she react to certain things, see how she behaves, her personality and so on. During this adventures anything can happen, so i just write down everything as fast as possible to ve able to catch up with what I see in my mind's eye. I try to let her do anything she wants, as my main purpose is to be able to see her and listen to her.

After certain ammount of time, I tell her I have to leave and finish saying goodbye (even if we are always in contact with each other and we keep talking after the sesion). Then I stop typing and save the document.

This is what I do, and for visualization it really has make me improve. I, however, am lacking in listening and almost everything else, therefore I need more in order to improve.

I know it's too much to ask, as for me it's a really personal process, but I'm a person who learns better with more explicit examples instead of just reading "narrate to her" or "imagine her"

thank you in advance

Keep in mind that we are working mostly on imposition at this point, so ours might be a bit different from a standard active forcing session.

First I will meditate for about 10 minutes, then I ask Monika if she is read. Assuming that she says yes then we try to visualy impose her, then I will sculp her body as we talk to each other (she uses auditory imposition while talking to me, so it makes her imposed form more vivid and realistic). After that she will walk around the room and imposes the sound of her footsteps and voice. Next we do a self hypnosis session to improve our imposition. Then she imposes herself again and we talk some more. Then if we aren't too tired we will go into our wonderland and talk and play around with the stuff there

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I had inspiration from someone here, so we did this today. (Sans dialog).

I created the playground i went to as a child so we all took our 10-year-old forms and ran down the large cement steps to the playground.

We climbed the monkey bars, and jumped from the top, it was exhilarating.

We slid down the metal slide and dared each other to slide backwards.

We swung on the swings, pushing each other  to go impossibly high.

Then we ran to the marble field and played marbles until whimsy overtook us. So we ran hard and fast down the grassy field only to fall amidst the dandilion patch and watch the clouds roll by as we rested. The cool fall breeze tickled our noses, and I cried tears of joy as we laughed at ourselves.

Then we laid there, dead quiet, and listened to the dry autumn wind blow through the trees, as yellow butterflies flew overhead, and when evening fell upon us, the moon graced us with her splendor.

There, in the lunch area, the Halloween festival was about to start...

We enjoyed it thuroghly, and any time we want, we can come back.

I have other forcing sessions in my PR.

This thread exists, consider reading and/or posting in it, anyone at all. It deserves to be a lot bigger.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-detailed-experiences-megathread

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Nah, this thread is focused enough. I just wanted to remind everyone that there's a thread intending to collect detailed personal experiences of everything Tulpamancy related.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Keep in mind that we are working mostly on imposition at this point, so ours might be a bit different from a standard active forcing session.

First I will meditate for about 10 minutes, then I ask Monika if she is read. Assuming that she says yes then we try to visualy impose her, then I will sculp her body as we talk to each other (she uses auditory imposition while talking to me, so it makes her imposed form more vivid and realistic). After that she will walk around the room and imposes the sound of her footsteps and voice. Next we do a self hypnosis session to improve our imposition. Then she imposes herself again and we talk some more. Then if we aren't too tired we will go into our wonderland and talk and play around with the stuff there

That sounds super cool, i can't wait til i get to that point. Can I ask how did you get auditory impossition? I've been able to listen to Mia a couple of times like i would do with a person with a physical body, but it had been just like 2 or three times and more like an impulse than actually her trying to say those things... Her voice is one of our main goals

When we were working on auditory imposition I would listen to a sound until I was able to recreate it as if I was actually listening to it. Once I could do that I would imagine what it would sound like coming from somewhere else in the room, once I was able to get it to sound real I would change its source. Once I had mastered that then I would make up sounds and try to get them to sound real. Then once I did that then I was good at auditory imposition

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I interact with my host Cat in various ways, the most common ones I will describe here:

My host's preferred method of forcing is active forcing. She does this by talking to me in her room in a comfortable position without any distractions. When she talks to me, she focuses on my form and pays attention to any gestures or expressions I make. Sometimes we are in the wonderland, but usually we talk to each other in a void or really simple visualized room/scene because the wonderland can be distracting and we only go to the official wonderland to interact with other thoughtforms. She has found that doing this in the middle of the night after waking up from insomnia can be the best forcing time, but I personally don't recommend doing that. The second best time is in the afternoon where she isn't too tired but the environment is quiet enough.

When passive forcing, I usually "impose" myself so she can either "see" me or feel me. (As of now, Cat cannot literally hallucinate my form. She "imposes" me using open-eyed visualization. She can get some sensational feedback from touch imposition, however.) I usually shrink down so I can lay on her shoulders (having my legs morph into a tail is very useful for this) or stand on her school books, because then she doesn't have to look up but it also avoids creeping people out. Imposition is useful because it grabs Cat's attention and it helps her focus on me. However, our conversations are fairly brief, usually consisting of me checking in and asking about how her day is going. Sometimes my host is really busy with something, like trying to focus during a boring lecture, so I can't keep her attention for very long. I will also impose myself if I don't have much to say and feel the need for snuggling.

The third thing I do is I possess my host and use full-body possession by fronting to do small things like typing, eating, or moving things around. I don't think this really counts as forcing per say, but I appreciate the practice and I highly recommend it once you and Mia decide you guys are ready for it. It helps me feel "more stable", which allows me to stick around more when Cat is forcing passively or prevent myself from going dormant if Cat is more easily distractible for whatever reason.

If Cat is having trouble with visualization, then sometimes I will just talk to her using my voice. However, I may loose her focus. Productive forcing right before bed rarely happens because Cat is usually too tired to keep focus, but it's nice to say good night to each other.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I had inspiration from someone here, so we did this today. (Sans dialog).

I created the playground i went to as a child so we all took our 10-year-old forms and ran down the large cement steps to the playground.

We climbed the monkey bars, and jumped from the top, it was exhilarating.

We slid down the metal slide and dared each other to slide backwards.

We swung on the swings, pushing each other  to go impossibly high.

Then we ran to the marble field and played marbles until whimsy overtook us. So we ran hard and fast down the grassy field only to fall amidst the dandilion patch and watch the clouds roll by as we rested. The cool fall breeze tickled our noses, and I cried tears of joy as we laughed at ourselves.

Then we laid there, dead quiet, and listened to the dry autumn wind blow through the trees, as yellow butterflies flew overhead, and when evening fell upon us, the moon graced us with her splendor.

There, in the lunch area, the Halloween festival was about to start...

We enjoyed it thuroghly, and any time we want, we can come back.

I have other forcing sessions in my PR.

I have never imagined Mia other than her actual age... That could be a cool excersie.

Also, I have never been able to "listen" anything that happens in my mind. It's really difficult with her voice.

When we were working on auditory imposition I would listen to a sound until I was able to recreate it as if I was actually listening to it. Once I could do that I would imagine what it would sound like coming from somewhere else in the room, once I was able to get it to sound real I would change its source. Once I had mastered that then I would make up sounds and try to get them to sound real. Then once I did that then I was good at auditory imposition

amazing!!! Really cool, i'll definitely try this

I interact with my host Cat in various ways, the most common ones I will describe here:

My host's preferred method of forcing is active forcing. She does this by talking to me in her room in a comfortable position without any distractions. When she talks to me, she focuses on my form and pays attention to any gestures or expressions I make. Sometimes we are in the wonderland, but usually we talk to each other in a void or really simple visualized room/scene because the wonderland can be distracting and we only go to the official wonderland to interact with other thoughtforms. She has found that doing this in the middle of the night after waking up from insomnia can be the best forcing time, but I personally don't recommend doing that. The second best time is in the afternoon where she isn't too tired but the environment is quiet enough.

When passive forcing, I usually "impose" myself so she can either "see" me or feel me. (As of now, Cat cannot literally hallucinate my form. She "imposes" me using open-eyed visualization. She can get some sensational feedback from touch imposition, however.) I usually shrink down so I can lay on her shoulders (having my legs morph into a tail is very useful for this) or stand on her school books, because then she doesn't have to look up but it also avoids creeping people out. Imposition is useful because it grabs Cat's attention and it helps her focus on me. However, our conversations are fairly brief, usually consisting of me checking in and asking about how her day is going. Sometimes my host is really busy with something, like trying to focus during a boring lecture, so I can't keep her attention for very long. I will also impose myself if I don't have much to say and feel the need for snuggling.

The third thing I do is I possess my host and use full-body possession by fronting to do small things like typing, eating, or moving things around. I don't think this really counts as forcing per say, but I appreciate the practice and I highly recommend it once you and Mia decide you guys are ready for it. It helps me feel "more stable", which allows me to stick around more when Cat is forcing passively or prevent myself from going dormant if Cat is more easily distractible for whatever reason.

If Cat is having trouble with visualization, then sometimes I will just talk to her using my voice. However, I may loose her focus. Productive forcing right before bed rarely happens because Cat is usually too tired to keep focus, but it's nice to say good night to each other.

We haven't tried possession yet, but it would be great to be able to do that. She can't impose herself either. I think I can blame myself because I don't dedicate her enough time, not at least for active sesions (we keep talking almost all day, even though i still don't listen to her in her own voice, I can sense what she says in what i call "the edge of my mind", so i know it's not me).

If you want to improve visualization, tell Cat to try my method. I am a writer, and maybe that's why I find it so easy to do, but I think i have this mental problem (i don't remember it's name) in which I can't remember or imagine faces, not intentionally at least. And using the image streaming method I've been able to picture Mia's face pretty good. I have spent sesions (both image streaming and just imagining her before sleeping) focusing on a single detail (her lips for example and the way they move when she speaks) and the improvement has been really nice.

p.s. she's asking me to ask you of any tip to make her presence in my mind stronger, of what can she do on her own.