Don’t Release the Manatee

Redacted System

Hello. This is a new forum game. The idea was taken from another thread we’ll add the link to later.

So, here’s the game: each system, account or system member (depending what you want to do) must select a team. There are two teams: I’m just gonna call them Seahorse and Walrus because why the hell not? However, as of now Breloomancer has created a third team: Sea Lion. Neutrality and swapping teams at any time is also permitted.

When a person posts, they must specify their team (so it’s easier to keep track of). They can then earn one point for their team. After posting their message and their team, they can add one point to their team’s score.

However, you can also post a manatee gif. You can only do so if the person above you is from the opposite team. Doing so will set your team back 10 points (formerly 25), but will set the opposing teams’ score back to 0. Scores cannot be negative numbers or decimals; they must be whole positive integers. You cannot earn points and post a manatee gif in the same post.

To make this more difficult, if you post a manatee it must be of a post number that is a multiple of 5. The only exception is if you get ninja’d, but then you have to edit your post saying that you were ninja’d.

You got that? The goal is for a team to reach 100 points. We can also add in point bonuses if the game is going too slowly.

I’ll start. Walrus.

Team Walrus: 1.

Team Seahorse: 0.

Edit: This system will have members on different teams. N, Spark and I are on Team Walrus. Damien and Jade are on Team Seahorse.

Edit: Rules updated. Azure is now on Team Sea Lion.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahorse

Team Walrus: 2

Team Seahorse: 2

he he he this will be fun

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Nah, I fixed it.

Seahorse

Team Walrus: 3

Team Seahorse: 3

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Walrus

Walrus: 6

Seahorse: 4

Ranger wanted to post, but I thought it would be funny if I posted instead and so we randomly generated our decision.

Why this is really funny:

[hidden]

Ranger was interested in playing video games with my brother, but I did too. Since Ranger had less fronting time today, I decided to give Ranger a 2/3 chance of winning. I set the counter to 1-3, and I decided to be the 2. However, Ranger thought it would be bs if I was the 2 and he said he wanted to be both 1 and 2, so I was 3. Well... I ended up playing Puyo Puyo Tetris with my bro.

So this time, we agreed to do the same thing- Ranger got a 2/3 chance of winning, and the number counter was 1-3. Ranger wanted me to keep the 3, because what were the odds I would win again, right?

[/hidden]

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account