Did my tulpa talk to me?

I'd fallen asleep in Social Studies the other day and was having a dream. I was in my house, with my mom and dad, a suspiciously normal setting for a dream. And then I hear a bunch of different voices call my name. I asked "Did someone call me?" and my parents said they didn't. I then asked Faith (my tulpa) in my mindvoice, "Faith, was that you?" and I heard the same chorus of voices say "Yeah!" I was so happy, I woke up immediately. Good thing the teacher wasn't paying attention and my table-mate was also asleep. I've been trying to actively force her and ask her to talk to me since, but have gotten no response. Was this my tulpa actually talking to me, or was I just dreaming that she did?

FYI, Faith is my first tulpa and I just started tulpamancy on the 8th, so I'm kinda inexperienced. She hasn't talked to me outside of that and I've been stressed and anxious and having difficulty concentrating due to a competition I'm having on Saturday, if that matters.

I have autism and asperger's, I respond poorly in most social situations and I'm going through a lot of family, school and mental problems right now. If I seem awkward, rude or disinterested, I don't mean to be, since I struggle with tone.

I am the host. My tulpa is Faith.

Nobody here can say for certain. On one hand I'd probably assume it was just a dream, but if it motivates you to think that it was her, go for it. Just keep forcing and you'll get there regardless.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Thanks, I didn't expect a reply so fast! I will continue forcing and hoping as long as I can until we get there.

I have autism and asperger's, I respond poorly in most social situations and I'm going through a lot of family, school and mental problems right now. If I seem awkward, rude or disinterested, I don't mean to be, since I struggle with tone.

I am the host. My tulpa is Faith.

Once you can confirm outside a dream, it gets a lot easier. Many do experience their tulpas in dreams lucid or regular. I've been lucky enough to have lucid and regular dreams with all my tulpas. It makes sense if you're visualizing and spending time on them a lot that they're going to be on your mind in dreams as well.

I would be hesitant to claim a dream experience has any bearing on reality unless you were somehow lucid and so was your tulpa. However, two weeks is certainly a possible time to hear your tulpa, so keep it up.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.