Can I change my tulpa?

IdunnoYT

Hello. I know this question may sound weird, but... can I change my tulpa? Like... I've been trying to create my tulpa (now I had a little break) for like two weeks or so... and I tought about changing him... completelly. Like make him a new person. He didn't show any kind of contact with me, so I think he's not "living" yet. Will it still be him, or can I say I killed him and made a new tulpa?

If you want to experiment with using a different form, then... sure? There's no reason to start from scratch all over again when you never got passed scratch in the first place.

Regardless, they will deviate the way they choose to deviate. They may decide to reject the form you give them all together. Are you worried they aren't talking because of who they are?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

At this stage the initial character form of your tulpa is just a placeholder. In fact, my tulpas, Especially Ashley, change often. They have their base human form and cone back to that, but we're not limited by that. Ashley even looks very different depending on her whim, so, anything is possible. The root of it is their personality and presence. That's always recognizable and consistent.

Thanks, Ranger, for answer. But it's kinda complicated. I had two 'imaginary friends'. Both were different. I chose one, but now... I think I should change it. I don't know, I feel really bad and I'm kinda confused. It's hard to explain... I know I can have more tulpas, but since I don't have any, I don't think it's a good idea of making two...

Yea you still can tulpas can deviate personalities even if you did not plan on changing them they will change nonetheless. Good luck :)

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D