How can I feel the love of my tulpa?

Carlos

I have a romantic relationship with my tulpa, but I would like to feel the emotions of love that she feels for me (I guess this is related in some way to the sentience)

She is not vocal yet, she has a certain level of judgment and I communicate with her through music, but I want to communicate in other ways with my tulpa so that she can transmit me the emotions of love she feels for me. How else can I communicate with my tulpa?

If she's feeling an emotion, you'll feel it too. That's just the nature of sharing the same brain. No special method required.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Getting vocality is pretty important. Other than that, try to visualize her and interact that way with gestures. Through imposition practice, hugs and the like are good ways to show love.

I'm surprised you can have a serious romantic relationship with a non-vocal Tulpa. Since you have struggled to communicate with her before... how exactly does you relationship work? If you can't "feel her love" and you don't know how to talk to her, what exactly is this relationship you have with her? If she can't communicate effectively, how is she giving consent to the relationship?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread