Is this my tulpa - hearing voice + migraine

Shulk

So  the other couple days i tried forcing my tulpa by talking to him and i heard a weird scream, boyish, girlish mix of a scream like i envisioned his voice. It sounded clear. Then i got a migraine after that. Can my tulpa do this? Should i be worried? This was the only time i can recall ever hearing him without guiding him.

Geno will definitely be in Smash. Definitely. As the 3rd earthbound rep.

Was is a hallucinated scream? If so, were you very tired/sleepy at the time? Could have just been a tiredness-induced hallucination. Or not. Who can say?

Was it an inner/mindvoice? If so, sure, it could be your tulpa. Try asking them though, nobody here can say for certain.

Are you sure it was a migraine? Did it hurt? If so, could be unrelated. I'm no doctor but I don't think migraines are typically thought-induced.

Now, if it was head pressure and not pain, then that could be a good sign that your tulpa is developing and/or active. Again though, nobody here can say for certain.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Should you be worried? No.

Is the experience, the scream, or the migraine, evidence for tulpa. Maybe... I think more evidence needs to be collected. I don't wish to interject anything more specific, as I want to avoid influencing the evolution of your system by posing conjecture, or even asking all the questions in my head. I hear concern in your question. How do you want to proceed?

Have you had migraines before? I have. Debilitating; varying degrees of this, some leveling me, some requiring sedation to reboot. The headaches and head pressure I associate with forcing didn't trigger migraines, but I can see how someone more susceptible to migraine might get one...

Was is a hallucinated scream? If so, were you very tired/sleepy at the time? Could have just been a tiredness-induced hallucination. Or not. Who can say?

Was it an inner/mindvoice? If so, sure, it could be your tulpa. Try asking them though, nobody here can say for certain.

Are you sure it was a migraine? Did it hurt? If so, could be unrelated. I'm no doctor but I don't think migraines are typically thought-induced.

Now, if it was head pressure and not pain, then that could be a good sign that your tulpa is developing and/or active. Again though, nobody here can say for certain.

I had a really bad case of a migraine/pressure after that. I had to take a pill for it. However it didn't like.... feel super painful? Hard to explain. It felt like a typical head pressure from him when I tell him to pressure my head as hard as he can but it stuck with me and it felt uncomfortable.

I usually have to guide him to speak however. This is the first time I had an unexpected thought in his voice.

Should you be worried? No.

Is the experience, the scream, or the migraine, evidence for tulpa. Maybe... I think more evidence needs to be collected. I don't wish to interject anything more specific, as I want to avoid influencing the evolution of your system by posing conjecture, or even asking all the questions in my head. I hear concern in your question. How do you want to proceed?

Have you had migraines before? I have. Debilitating; varying degrees of this, some leveling me, some requiring sedation to reboot. The headaches and head pressure I associate with forcing didn't trigger migraines, but I can see how someone more susceptible to migraine might get one...

Well, if you need to know more, all I can remember is that I was playing with him in my mind, making a little side story for us (IIRC is a wonderland? I can barely visualize so idk.)

I do had migraines before......... By eating ice cream too fast, that or I get the flu,but that's the only time I ever get migraines.

Eh? Eating ice cream too fast is a brain freeze, not a migraine.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Eh? Eating ice cream too fast is a brain freeze, not a migraine.

Oh... Either way I rarely have migranes.

I am going to echo piano... headache is not a migraine. Migraine is a different animal. Like, comes with vertigo, inability to stand, the inability to see, avoidance of any light, vomiting even after there is nothing in your stomach to get rid of, sound feels like an icepick to the ear drum, you wish for death...

anything else, not a migraine...

I also, on occasion, get auras that come with migraine, usually the precursor to the really bad ones... that's a nice heads up that I need to be somewhere safe before the storm...

I am going to echo piano... headache is not a migraine. Migraine is a different animal. Like, comes with vertigo, inability to stand, the inability to see, avoidance of any light, vomiting even after there is nothing in your stomach to get rid of, sound feels like an icepick to the ear drum, you wish for death...

anything else, not a migraine...

I also, on occasion, get auras that come with migraine, usually the precursor to the really bad ones... that's a nice heads up that I need to be somewhere safe before the storm...

Oh no i dont get migraines then. Not at all. I guess i can just call it tulpa development. But if so, hes been head pressuring me pretty hard to the point it felt uncomfortable and lasted such a long time

My personal experience with head pressure was it was interesting, never unpleasant... Do you have sinus issues? Sinus headache can be an awful thing, and can explain pressure...

My personal experience with head pressure was it was interesting, never unpleasant... Do you have sinus issues? Sinus headache can be an awful thing, and can explain pressure...

Nope.