❀ ???? ???? ❀

germs

Hello! I’ve been interested in the idea of Tulpae for many years, and had my own version of a comforting thoughtform for even longer. I finally have my own functional computer, so I've decided to create my own account to try and log my own experiences and progress, much like the majority of people here. 

I'm still relatively new at Tulpaforcing, but I believe I created a pretty good base for mine. 

Her name is Harper and she's a stereotypical shapeshifter, a very kind woman who lives for helping and comforting people in times of distress. This may seem like it's a very bare bones personality, but she feels truly alive to me lately as things have gotten more stressful. 

As you can probably tell, I'm not the best with these introductions, so I'm mostly rambling. All I can really say is that I'm so happy a place like this exists and I cannot wait to start learning!

✾ ✽ ✾

[align=left]      DAY ONE :   

Nothing too extreme happened today, I can occasionally hear her voice in my head comforting me when things get tough, but I still have trouble envisioning her in my mind without getting a headache. Today I'm just hoping to do some more informational research and learn more about tulpaforcing! 

- END OF DAY ONE -[/align]

(っ?)っ ♥ germ and harper ♥