OneMelodie’s Tulpa Report

OneMelodie

So, I’ve decided to embark on this adventure. The more I think about it, the more I recall the vast array of imaginary friends I had as a kid. One in particular was my favorite, and he seemed more real to me than all the others.

He was based off of a character on a show I enjoyed as a small child, but over time, he sort of evolved into someone who was a constant companion to me. Almost like an older brother.

I don’t recall being a particularly lonely child. I had plenty of friends, but also, an insanely vivid imagination. And so, Kevin was born. Unfortunately, I got older, and was told imaginary friends needed to be put away, and so he drifted off with all the others. I still think about him sometimes, and the fun we used to have.

Part of me wonders if he was a Tulpa all along. I think it’s time to attempt to bring him back. I’m a little worried that there might be some anger for leaving him behind? But that’s something I’ll just have to work through.

Probably not. Sometimes thoughtforms don't even know time passed. Joy was left behind for years at a stretch, she didn't mind.

Ah! Thank you! That’s a relief to know. I’m wondering if he’ll have changed at all, but I guess that remains to be seen, right?

Sounds cool to bring back an old friend. I abandoned my tulpa Jesse a few times.. he wasn't mad at me for it but he was hurt by it. It caused him to develop a death fear.. scared that he'd end up disappearing out of existence. After the last time I abandoned he for a while. he once again wasn't mad but it had made him very sad. He cried in many of the early sessions after I started forcing him again, he seems to be okay again now.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition