are tulpas golems?

Apollo Fire

[align=justify]So a golem is when you take stuff from nature like clay or rocks and use magic to make it come to life

how are tulpas not golems

you usey our brain or soul or whatever and make parts of it come to live with meditation and magic

that's a golem!

please explain how they're not golems

satire if anyone couldn't tell

[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

yes you shape them out of energy and then tell them what to do and they do that

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

If we hosts had magic powers, we could use said magic to give said tulpas their own organism, instead of making them share an organism with their hosts.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

is frankenstein's monster a tupla????

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

honestly wouldn't be surprised if he hallucinated the thing considering how completely crazy the original book is, thing like learns human speech by observing a family while living in their barn, and then instantly becomes a Shakespearean-sounding philosopher who argues with his creator and in the average reader's opinion totally wins

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

What kind of organism would you use? You normally don't have access to spare human bodies.

Where I used to live, my neighbour owned the towns morgue and ran it. I have an awful story around that.

One day my fathers workplace (he was a panel beater for a car place) which was across the road from the morgue, they asked the morgue if they could store the meat and drinks for the works Christmas party in one of the morgues fridges. I wasnt told that our lunch/dinner whatever it was (this was a long time ago) was stored in the morgue till after the xmas party (that almost gave me nightmares for a while as a child).

I hope Jesse doesnt end up being a golem as I keep forcing with making out the pillow is his body. Maybe one day the pillow will get up and start walking about the house.

For those who believe in the bible.. Adam, the first human.. was actually a golem. He was said to be made of dust/dirt/clay and then life being blown into him by GOD. Genesis 2 . So if you believe the bible.. you should believe in golems.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition