[split] Deleted posts and spam

Sands

This was split off of the General Suggestions thread because it turned into a big discussion and argument. ~Chupi

The new forum whatever that will never happen better not keep having these missing pages problem because jesus christ. Funnily enough, this is the only forum I've ever seen that happening. If it can't be fixed then at least Pleeb should do his magic more often, right now even. You can't push everything to when the new site!!! will be ready when we need action now.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

The new forum whatever that will never happen better not keep having these missing pages problem because jesus christ. Funnily enough, this is the only forum I've ever seen that happening. If it can't be fixed then at least Pleeb should do his magic more often, right now even. You can't push everything to when the new site!!! will be ready when we need action now.

Write a better forum engine then.

Write a better forum engine then.

How about all the posts stop getting deleted because some people can't handle few little nasty words. The amount of posts deleted on these forums is ridiculous if that's where the bug is supposed to come from.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

People like me, huh. By the way, just so you know, even off-topic posts get deleted for no reason.

For the most part, random posts just keep disappearing which could have very well stayed there and nothing would have been lost even if they weren't deleted. By deleting them the missing pages bug keeps making these forums look like a glitchy piece of shit. Not very professional there. If you're going to keep deleting posts to show us your power, at least make sure you clean the mess later on with that fix Pleeb had at some point.

This honestly is the only forum where shit like this keeps happening at this magnitude. That's not a good thing. I feel like the irony will be through the roof if this post gets deleted.

The majority of my posts that get deleted are because I either-

Express an opinion

State an actual (possibly harsh) fact

or say something that has advice in it, but nah, can't have that, they get deleted if someone doesn't agree.

Yup yup.

frt

>person asks for help

>help is given

>not the help OP wanted

>cry to mods

k.

Or, my personal favorite

>ask for help

>help is given

>whine about help not being right

>give different kind of help

>whine constantly whilst rejecting all help

>no help given

>wonder why you are getting shouted at

>cry to mods

>resume posting asking for help

ye.

frt

Oh and don't forget:

>actually follows some of the advice after crying about it

Or Sands simply spams "Frrt"

Or Avalanche spams reaction images

Or you both derail the thread

It seems like you guys are competing to see who can be the next Fede.