Tulpas and Dreams

To the people who have complete tulpas:

Do your tulpas ever visit your dreams?

Can they have influence on what you dream?

And (For kicks and giggles) if so, what type of adventures have you been on with your tulpa?

No and No.

But this guy, who I got an email from quite randomly says:

"I'm pretty early on into creation, but I've noticed a strange phenomena: Basically, my tulpa is unable to communicate with me right now but alters my dreams. Yeah, it's like it sounds. Ever since I started imagining her, I've had nothing but really pleasant dreams...Because I used to have at least one jarring nightmare everytime I slept, but no I can feel something else in my dreams keeping that shit away and making my dreams pleasant. In addition, she will place herself into at least one of my dreams every night and follow me around/advance the story. Basically, she's a personality that's got my six when I go nighty-night. I only bring this up because I didn't see anything about his in "reaches of the tulpa" and I thought you would find it pretty cool."

Interesting. I can see how this would be possible, the tulpa seems to be from the subconscious just as dreams are. So, it would make sense that the tulpa, being from the subconscious, could appear in your own subconscious created environment.

Forgive me if this isn't readable. I just finished an 18-page research paper.

Well paired with the email I got I guess I'll add it to a document if I get anything else about it.

I saw your graphic organizer that goes with Irish's and my methods. When's the post going up?