Teryakywind's "Tulpas for Dummies" General Creation Guide

Teryakywind

Question

Teryakywind's Tulpas for Dummies (verified 3/30/21)

This guide is intended to be a general overview of how to make a tulpa and providing tips to help a fledgeling creator in recognizing responses, a brief overview of the psychological model of tulpas, and a short history of tulpas in the Western world.

A full glossary probably/maybe/might be added at a later date. Any inquiries about visualization practice, wonderlands, and other forcing-related topics should be covered by any of the multitudes of guides already posted.

Constructive criticism can be posted here or by contacting me on the IRC.

Hopefully this doesn't get removed because I'm not sure how submitting this stuff works after GAT was implemented.

tulpasfordummies.pdf pdf back-up

tulpasfordummies.docx Word document back-up

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

I personally think this is a pretty good general guide. It looks long at a glance but each section is actually relatively punctual and well-worded. The formatting is excellent. Content-wise it might not necessarily be groundbreaking, but it serves as a handy reference to newcomers - and as a bonus has some information about paracosms that is not common on tulpa.info. I don't really have any complaints about it; good job.

EDIT: Consider this my GAT approval vote.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

and as a bonus has some information about paracosms that is not common on tulpa.info.

The paracosms bit is Alyson and Kronkleberry's work; they didn't feel it was worth making as a separate guide and I didn't want to cover wonderlands, etc. too much, so they added it on when it was originally published.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

As far a general guides go, this is lovely. It covers all of the basics that a beginner needs and is written in a very clear and easily understandable way. That and it was actually a very easy and pleasant read.

Gets my vote as well, gives a nice overview of things to leave some subjectivity for the newcomers to realize that they'll have to learn how to make their own twist into the tulpa creation and wonderland/paracosm process.

Well I'd suggest you to drop the indentations, especially on those one line long paragraphs of yours. It looks silly. Hanging idents might look better anyways.

Also because the paracosm thing is a part of this guide, I'll just go ahead and say paracosm =/= detailed wonderland. Paracosm = detailed conworld. Or whatever you want to call conworlds, it has multiple names but I'm lazy. Detailed conworld =/= wonderland, but it might be, assuming your conworld is in fact a wonderland as well. For some, that's exactly how it is. For others, it's not. So that part of the guide is silly and full of redefinitions. I don't know what Tolkien actually did but maybe someone who has read more of his interviews knows better, but I can say that yes, Middle Earth is a paracosm. It's a detailed conworld. But I don't know if it actually was a wonderland and he visited the place in his imagination like I were to visit my wonderland. I know my conworlds aren't wonderlands, so no, it's not a given. Stupid redefinitions 0/10 would not read again.

The actual Tulpas for Dummies guide though, approved.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Keep in mind that what is written here is a GUIDE; most of the steps don’t have to be done in any particular order, and you’re actually encouraged to improvise and come up with new methods of doing things that may work better for you. The steps and processes from here on is merely my recommendation based on my creation experiences. Creating a tulpa is a highly individual process,

Due to this important disclaimer, Mayeel's input, the reference to a form being technically not needed, among other things, this is not the worst guide in existence, long as it may be.

Approved.

That paracosm guide seems like something for people who already have fully developed tulpas, and should be a separate guide in my opinion. I'll approve of this once the paracosm section has been removed.

Split it up and it'll do really well. The paracosm guide should probably be it's own thread, that way discussion won't get mixed up with any comments on the "Tulpa for Dummies guide."

Besides that, approved.