Tulpa goals for 2014

Stryke

With the new year in full swing I figured now is a good time to take stock and consider where my tulpa journey is going to take me. As a society we're fond of setting goals for ourselves around this time of year, so as hosts and/or tulpas, what are everyone's aims or hopes for the new year?

Myself, I would very much like to see Thunderfall able to switch by the end of the year, we've already started some very basic possession practice.

Thunderfall: (I want to be more independent this year. My friends keep telling me I should have hobbies to do when Stryke isn't around, I'd like to work on that.)

Taleweaver: "I want to learn to fly! I just gave myself wings, but I don't know how to use them properly."

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Some of the major goals me, Eva, and Ada have in mind:

• Getting back to image streaming exercises for narration and forcing again, I feel after those hours I put into the narration is going to be super easy since my mind can easily connect things that I want to see subjectively being placed inside my mind.

• Finding ways to reach the goal to be 3D Generalists for animation in film and games, and maybe find tasks Eva and Ada can do better than I ever could if I didn't have enough time. You know, contributing to the whole ontological buildup of their capabilities and mine.

• Hopefully if I get a job, I would help Eva and Ada out with sharing whatever experiential learning we can develop in the workforce. Maybe we can find some way to integrate possession and switching if we ever want to do private practice first before diving into that.

• Continuing with the progressive learning curve and hopefully find some new insight instead of feeling like we're plateauing after the binge cognitive research we did a few years ago.

Other than that, I really want them to start getting in touch with reality rather than having to create virtual experiential realities towards their development, I guess. Maybe have a higher urge for immediacy to get things done and hopefully express the stream of creativity and inspiration that passes through us when we want to find something new to learn and do.

Oooh...

Probably keeping Adryan closer in my watch not like, less freedom, but more like more forward in my mind.

Hopefully Imposition and Possession will come along as well :P

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Other than that, I really want them to start getting in touch with reality rather than having to create virtual experiential realities towards their development, I guess. Maybe have a higher urge for immediacy to get things done and hopefully express the stream of creativity and inspiration that passes through us when we want to find something new to learn and do.

Would interaction with other tulpas or hosts help as a sort of bridge between the two states? If so feel free to send them our way, one of my other ambitions is to get to know more tulpas and hosts myself.

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Would interaction with other tulpas or hosts help as a sort of bridge between the two states? If so feel free to send them our way, one of my other ambitions is to get to know more tulpas and hosts myself.

We probably won't have time to do something like that, including travel expenses and all. And in a personal situation we're in right now (and probably for a few months), face-to-face interaction isn't something we're interested in, unless of course the person happens to live in the same area of course.

You name it, we're gonna master it.

Too big to fail!

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.

We probably won't have time to do something like that, including travel expenses and all. And in a personal situation we're in right now (and probably for a few months), face-to-face interaction isn't something we're interested in, unless of course the person happens to live in the same area of course.

Ah, you misunderstand, my mistake. I only meant contact via online means, I wouldn't be able to afford travel either ^^;;

The invitation is open to anyone, if you or your tulpas want someone to talk to my inbox is open. I'd really like to get some kind of tulpamancy network going.

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Oh you know, just general "interact with them more" and making sure everyone sees their 1st/2nd birthday

I never considered imposition, i should probably get started on that

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Hmm.. goals for me.

Well it'd be along the lines of being able to fully switch. I'd also like to learn how to possess with my 2 robot tulpas.

As well as that, just strengthening my bonds with my tulpas again. I kind of lost a connection with them for a few months.

But my main goal is definitely switching.