Thanks for the mobile site

soapjackal

I discovered this forum a week before Christmas on 4chan. I quickly copy pasted all relevant data to give it a read. I have certain prospects and certain reservations but I got it all read before the new year and I've been forcing/working dilligintley on my daemon for 2-3 hours a day/weekdays.

I generally don't spend a lot of time at a computer and I use my mobile device to check up on most of the forums I'm interested in. I just wanted to thank who ever was in charge for applying the mobile theme. It's handy.

A man's felicity consists not in the outward and visible blessing of fortune, but in the inward and unseen perfections and riches of the mind.

-Thomas Carlyle

I like the mobile site too, just two criticisms

1. Lack of page jumping can make going to a specific page in a thread tedious as hell

2. Lack of signatures, which is honestly not that important...but i like signatures

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

I'd just like to remind anyone looking at this thread that the mobile site announcement thread--wherein the poster asks for criticism of the feature--still exists.

So, just in case you weren't aware, I think it would be nice if anyone with concerns or recommendations could post them all in one place.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Damn. My bad.

A man's felicity consists not in the outward and visible blessing of fortune, but in the inward and unseen perfections and riches of the mind.

-Thomas Carlyle