I've researched a whole lot, yet have no idea where to start.

Raven

Hi, this is my first post and I just want to say that reading through the forum shows that this is a pretty great community.

However, I found out about tulpas last week and find the idea really intriguing and fun. The things that really seals the deal when creating a tulpa is having a close companion there for you at all times. Now I really want to create a tulpa and I've read through a lot of guides.

Each one recommend different things and I'm still trying to figure out which works best for me. But, I have no form or voice thought out, and when I try thinking of a form I am never satisfied with one. I guess the voice will come in time, but I'm a very visual person so I guess talking to nothing is hard for me.

I'm not sure if I want to create a wonderland, I think I might get distracted with the whole scenery. Also I want the tulpa to develop a personality on its own, I think that's the best way for me.

So what do I talk about when I'm forcing? What should I visualise, Since I can't think of a good form or find one that already exists? What signs should I see along the way?

Welcome to the forums.

For the guides, use them as a guideline to find your own method that works for you. Since what works and what doesn't depends on you, you will have to try different methods and find what works best for you.

Wonderlands really aren't needed too much, but that depends again on how you like to do things. Some people want a backdrop to what they are doing (whether that is working on form or whatnot). Some people don't like the distraction that comes with it.

To answer the ending questions:

You can talk to them about anything. What you are doing, what you are going to do, what you are thinking about, etc. I used passive narration to narrate basic personality traits onto Breeze and to tell her about herself for personality development.

You don't need a form right away. If you need something visual to focus on, you can make up a temporary form (Like a ball of light or anything else). If you can't think of anything for a form, you could leave it up to them to decide later on down the road.

For the last one, it depends on you mainly. There are many common signs, but making a tulpa is a subjective experience. Seeing how you are just starting, you will have to keep an eye out as to what your tulpa would do to give you a sign. Head pressure seems to be a common thing to experience during the process. During initial creation, I got a constant head pressure throughout the day. Breeze also irritates my left shoulder blade when she wants attention. Just keep a mind out for potential signs and you will find them.

As to where to start, I would recommend first just trying and working on getting your tulpa to speak in mindvoice. Communication makes things easier to do and makes it harder to doubt. Since you state you are a visual person, try and decide what the tulpa's form is going to be. You could use a temporary form and let it decide for itself in time, use a temporary form until you think of one, or decide on one now. However you feel like you should go about it.

Its up to you how you start the process, and the guides you read should have given you a good idea as to what there is to do and what would be good to start on. Remember again, its subjective, and what applies to someone else might not apply to you. The above post is based on what I have read and experienced myself, so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck, and have fun.

Welcome to the forums.

For the guides, use them as a guideline to find your own method that works for you. Since what works and what doesn't depends on you, you will have to try different methods and find what works best for you.

Wonderlands really aren't needed too much, but that depends again on how you like to do things. Some people want a backdrop to what they are doing (whether that is working on form or whatnot). Some people don't like the distraction that comes with it.

To answer the ending questions:

You can talk to them about anything. What you are doing, what you are going to do, what you are thinking about, etc. I used passive narration to narrate basic personality traits onto Breeze and to tell her about herself for personality development.

You don't need a form right away. If you need something visual to focus on, you can make up a temporary form (Like a ball of light or anything else). If you can't think of anything for a form, you could leave it up to them to decide later on down the road.

For the last one, it depends on you mainly. There are many common signs, but making a tulpa is a subjective experience. Seeing how you are just starting, you will have to keep an eye out as to what your tulpa would do to give you a sign. Head pressure seems to be a common thing to experience during the process. During initial creation, I got a constant head pressure throughout the day. Breeze also irritates my left shoulder blade when she wants attention. Just keep a mind out for potential signs and you will find them.

As to where to start, I would recommend first just trying and working on getting your tulpa to speak in mindvoice. Communication makes things easier to do and makes it harder to doubt. Since you state you are a visual person, try and decide what the tulpa's form is going to be. You could use a temporary form and let it decide for itself in time, use a temporary form until you think of one, or decide on one now. However you feel like you should go about it.

Its up to you how you start the process, and the guides you read should have given you a good idea as to what there is to do and what would be good to start on. Remember again, its subjective, and what applies to someone else might not apply to you. The above post is based on what I have read and experienced myself, so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck, and have fun.

Thanks, I will start forcing soon, but if I don't have a form for it then what do I focus on?

Should I narrate through the day as well?

Thanks, I will start forcing soon, but if I don't have a form for it then what do I focus on?

Should I narrate through the day as well?

Narration through the day would help a lot. Just talk about anything your day, any plans you have, your friends, your self, anything really.

A lot of people start off with a sphere and direct there thoughts toward that, its what I did.

Any one on this forum can tell you what to expect, but when you are busy 'expecting' that you might miss something else that the tulpa is trying to tell or show you. The best thing you can do is keep an open mind.

If you want to know more just send me a PM. I like talking about my tulpa. I can also give that stuff called advice.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Narration through the day would help a lot. Just talk about anything your day, any plans you have, your friends, your self, anything really.

A lot of people start off with a sphere and direct there thoughts toward that, its what I did.

Any one on this forum can tell you what to expect, but when you are busy 'expecting' that you might miss something else that the tulpa is trying to tell or show you. The best thing you can do is keep an open mind.

If you want to know more just send me a PM. I like talking about my tulpa. I can also give that stuff called advice.

Haha thanks, I just read a guide that I think sounds good so I'm going to try and follow his methods and see what happens. Also, I will do the ball of light thing, but I just see Navi, haha.