Quigley McJones Progress Report

Quigleymcjones

After consulting countless guides and user feedback I decided to make a tulpa. My first attempt went south with my ADHD I was able to concentrate, but my visualization was crap on toast. Also found repeating personality traits for more than five minutes was mind-numbingly painful( not the good way either). Didnt help I was basing my wonderlands after Delilah's ritual site from Dishonored. Too taxing on my fragile mind-eye. So I scrapped that idea, and after learning i could make one without personality or form forcing I immediately started. So I forced last-night about a blue orb names Apollo. I basically said hello to it(letting it choose its gender) in my wonderland , a bland green field, and told him how i'm going to be talking to him quite a bit from now on. The next day, today, I have been narrating both silently and aloud non-stop. I dont know how much Apollo knows so im basically teaching him everything. By the way everytime I narrate I picture myself in my wonderland in 1st person view picking Apollo up. Ive found that I occasionly get pseudo-headaches when talking to Apollo which i guess is a good sign considering its my first day. It helps that I walk to school through the local park, so I dont have to worry about being heard. Overall I think im doing good, but any tips would be appreciated.

The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.

Today was good, been passive narrating all day with good results. The feel of pressure in the sides of my head are fairly constant, even as I type this I feel one developing. Overall today I probably felt at least 20 aches. I keep tell Apollo how much I wish I could understand him, how he is free to change his form/name/gender any time( only refer to Apollo as he when I type so I wont flood every sentence with Apollo. One time today I felt this intense humming noise in my head, nothing around me could of made it, so possibly him??? Either way narrating is coming to me so naturally its ridiculous. Almost forgot, but last night I active forced, and asked Apollo if he could answer some questions by making pressure in my head to the right for no, left for yes, front for ok, back for I don't know. I asked if he wanted to be a different color and almost immediately my left side of my head lit up. So I went through all the colors from the rainbow, telling him to send me pressure on the one he wanted. Not surprisingly, Apollo seemed to choose yellow. Unless i'm imagining that interaction I think i'm doing fantastic for only day 2.

Day 3,4,5 Oops my bad for not updating, but compared to the last 2 days nothing very interesting or new happened. Apollo turned from yellow to gold. I'm not sure if that was me, but either way makes more since for his namesake. My head pressures are now constant and it almost feels like there is another presence in my skull. My next goal is to improve my visualization with a practice I heard about on this site. Ill try visualizing me writing a number on a paper, after writing a number, I flip the paper, and If I miss-visualize?? it I start over. Wish me luck