Caring for deceased/zombie Tulpae

TDOB

Recently, I chose to resurrect what I believe was a Tulpa that manifested itself a few years ago. I had chased it off due to an argument, but am sure that bringing him back won't do me any harm and may even do me serious good. However, when digging him out of the graveyard pseudo-Wonderland I made for the event, he was skeletal remains. Still alive, though, and almost identical to how he was before in terms of personality.

Are there any special precautions I should take around a resurrected Tulpa, especially one that's undead? I'm also thinking if there are certain points I should reinforce to keep our relationship / his development stable and normal.

His being undead will only be a problem if you think it will be. I wouldn't attach too much significance to it.

Apart from any forcing needed if he's a bit weak, no. I wouldn't consider him "undead" any more than someone who has been in suspended animation, since that's basically what this kind of "death" is like to a tulpa unless their inactive mind degrades too much to be brought back. You and he might want to work on restoring his previous appearance though if he's not happy with being a skeleton.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Apart from any forcing needed if he's a bit weak, no. I wouldn't consider him "undead" any more than someone who has been in suspended animation, since that's basically what this kind of "death" is like to a tulpa unless their inactive mind degrades too much to be brought back. You and he might want to work on restoring his previous appearance though if he's not happy with being a skeleton.

He seems to be alright, honestly. I'll keep watch for the signs of him wanting to change back again, just in case.