Reading to my Tulpa

I've just recently started work on my first Tulpa, I'm working on personality, and I want him to enjoy reading and literature like I do. I'm wondering if I should read to him, or wait until later, and if I should read to him should I start on something new, continue reading what I was reading before, or re-read something I've already read?

You can read anything you want to the tulpa, and start as early as desired. With narration, as that is the base of what reading to a tulpa is, the focus is not on what you say, but the act of saying it. You can say (or read) anything that you want to a tulpa, whether it be conversation about your life or the ingredients to toothpaste, just talking to the tulpa improves the development. If you want him to enjoy reading an literature, believe that he enjoys those things. Treat him as if he does, especially in the earlier stages. Belief is what ultimately shapes and creates a tulpa, and often with tulpamancy, belief becomes the reality. Of course, don't forget that a tulpa is its own person and their interests may differ from yours.

Well, the point of narration is to get used to talking to your tulpa, so I don't see why you shouldn't go ahead and start reading. Like Gryphon said, you should be narrating, talking to your tulpa about anything that comes to mind. It doesn't matter if the thoughts directed to your tulpa are positive or negative - just as long as you're directing them to the tulpa.