Have I accidently created a Tulpa?

OK, so the story is I am in high school (Graduating soon) and my finals are coming up in a week or so. Recently I have found out about tulpas and I really want to make one, but I have decided to wait until AFTER I graduate because from what I have heard tulpaforcing causes extreme headaches and I don't want one of those while trying to study. Plus, balancing study time and forcing time would just cause a train wreck. But until that point, I am doing a lot of research in my spare time (Which is very scarce for me, so I don't really know much) on tulpas. I tend to be quite the daydreamer, and usually my daydreams revolve around what I want most at the time. (and in this case, is a tulpa) So even more recently, after daydreaming for quite some time (I was taking a break from my studies when my mind came across a scenario and I thought, "What would that be like with a tulpa?") I got this feeling that I was being watched. It was a bit comforting for a few days but then it soon turned to paranoia. My first initial thought, "Did I accidentally create a tulpa?" It's most likely just me being paranoid, not an actual tulpa but just in case it is the beginnings of a tulpa I need it to go away. (At least until after I graduate)

tl;dr = I don't want to create a tulpa until after I graduate but I daydreamed a lot about having a tulpa and now I feel like I'm being watched. Is it a tulpa or my paranoia? And if it is the beginnings of a tulpa, how do I make it go away until after I graduate?

I have migrated accounts because I started using a new username for tulpa-related stuff.

New Account: NateAndTheTulpaTrio

Even if you find yourself mentally visualizing someone frequently, it's not like having an over-active imagination alone will make them into a tulpa where you have to develop an inclination to do whatever processes you feel necessary to create results. Especially with the time constraints you're going to have, it seems this concept is on your mind due to what I'm presuming to be a new interest of yours.

Maybe when we first start things out, we start becoming aware of all the possibilities, and what usually are unconscious thoughts suddenly become aware to us. We may get a little snippet of some desirable trait(s) of a tulpa we may want to create, and maybe it could just be some mental prep that goes on in our heads, kind of to soften the blow when we actually want to commit to the journey. I wouldn't be bothered by it, because if your mind can put attention to all those paths you can take, it could be interpreted as a source of inspiration.

How you conceptualize what validates a tulpa's existence (e.g. their ontology) is really up to you. But maybe a neutral idea to suggest here is that this concern of yours will most likely be inevitable if you behave in a way to consistently match those thoughts of yours (e.g. self-fulfilling prophecy). If you have to study for finals, do so, it's not like your tulpa in waiting, or just your preparation for the journey would involve you starting from scratch again. Some people go on and off for months, some for years, and then may come back to this in a new light before they end up making their personal, and significant breakthroughs in tulpa creation and interaction.

Even if you find yourself mentally visualizing someone frequently, it's not like having an over-active imagination alone will make them into a tulpa where you have to develop an inclination to do whatever processes you feel necessary to create results. Especially with the time constraints you're going to have, it seems this concept is on your mind due to what I'm presuming to be a new interest of yours.

Maybe when we first start things out, we start becoming aware of all the possibilities, and what usually are unconscious thoughts suddenly become aware to us. We may get a little snippet of some desirable trait(s) of a tulpa we may want to create, and maybe it could just be some mental prep that goes on in our heads, kind of to soften the blow when we actually want to commit to the journey. I wouldn't be bothered by it, because if your mind can put attention to all those paths you can take, it could be interpreted as a source of inspiration.

How you conceptualize what validates a tulpa's existence (e.g. their ontology) is really up to you. But maybe a neutral idea to suggest here is that this concern of yours will most likely be inevitable if you behave in a way to consistently match those thoughts of yours (e.g. self-fulfilling prophecy). If you have to study for finals, do so, it's not like your tulpa in waiting, or just your preparation for the journey would involve you starting from scratch again. Some people go on and off for months, some for years, and then may come back to this in a new light before they end up making their personal, and significant breakthroughs in tulpa creation and interaction.

Thank you for the response Linkzelda, I will keep in mind what you typed.

I have migrated accounts because I started using a new username for tulpa-related stuff.

New Account: NateAndTheTulpaTrio