Does your tulpa like to be hugged or petted?

Red and snow been very affectionate to me yesterday, red took a meowstic form (i kind of like that pokemon) and decided to make it his/her main form,

beyond a hug from both of them snow and red climbed onto my shoulder and we watched something they wanted to watch. i often pet snow on the head and she seems to love it, she even hugs me tight. as for red, he purrs whenever i rub his head and he often tells me to never rub his ears.. (i guess because psychic types like meowstics have powerful psi energy in them) so does your tulpa like a pat on the back or a little praise?

i kinda know what snow feels like but red feels a little more like a mainecoon , soft with a light fluffy..... feel to him., snow feels like .. a soft.. not rabbit soft but sort of like....a fluffy soft dog.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Yes. Dante is very touchy. Er, well, we're both very touchy, really. I don't usually touch or rub his horns, or his face much. I like to rub his arms, back, and neck, and hold hands with'em. Sometime massage the fingers, because I used to know a girl who would awe over my hands being small and touch them all the time, which felt nice. I don't recall he touching me much back in that slightly intimate sounding way, but he does hug and stuff. That's about as far as anything goes when it comes to petting!

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

as for red, i can't go two feet without him pouncing on me, he/she likes being around me, snow likes to greet me with a smile and a nuzzle but both of them usually purr when i give them a gentle rub on the head.

Mindscape:

Artopia

I like hugs and I have a few close friends who hug me over the internet. Closer to home though I don't get hugs as Kevin isn't a huggy person. That's o.k., I have my own life which is satisfying and rewarding.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Shira likes hugs and being patted over the back and sometimes the head. We don't hug often but it does seem good for bonding when we do, especially when one of us is at a bad time in our lives.

Some of them do, some of them don't.

Cheren and Kyoko are both really touchy. Cheren often hugs me and pets me (he's taller than me, he takes advantage of that), Kyoko instead likes to be hugged.

Rachel doesn't mind, even if usually she isn't the one to initiate it (and she does it only to comfort me) while Yuri is the one that doesn't like being touched. At all. (But I still do it because I like to bug him)

red seems to purr whenever i rub behind his/her ears despite him warning me about the psi energy i think as long as i avoid rubbing the front of his/her ears we should be fine. sometimes he paws at the back of my head when i am typing or paws at the keys i am typing on like a kitten..well he is only ..i have no ira...what age he is.. but i think he's just a "kid".

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 7 years later...

I named my Tulpa 33 but my tulpa saw me type "Jewlies friend" in a discord i was talking in cause this other guy named a shiney rock jewlie, I keep forgetting my tulpas name now xD but I hugged my Tulpa and I think she was accepting of the hug.

I just made her today and she already appreared to me as a little girl from one of those demon movies with messy makeup xD

I told my Tulpa i want her to be good at being a cutie and good at war but learn the differnce between good and evil first

I hope my tulpa evovles to be a really nice being that can help me and help me in talking to spirits and help me understand the spirit world if she becomes interested in the spirit world

1 hour ago, 33TulpaHugs said:

I told my Tulpa i want her to be good at being a cutie and good at war but learn the differnce between good and evil first

"Good" and "evil" are rather abstract concepts. Some things can be commonly described as one or the other, granted, such as murder being an "evil" act, and charitable things, like donating food to the less fortunate, "good" acts. However, the large majority of what good and evil means differs from person to person, for better or for worse. 

And, if I may, "i [sic] want her to be good at being a cutie" is a very confusing statement. I understand the general sentiment, don't get me wrong, but again, things like "being a cutie" are subjective. The other part of that statement, "good at war"... Pardon? Good at war? Why would she need to be good at war? What does "good at war" even mean? She's a tulpa. Unless you're planning on going into a war yourself and having Jewlie front the whole time, I don't get what you quite mean with this. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space