Advice For Months of Stasis, Coming Back?

Quilten

Hey, everyone. Most of you probably don't know me, but that really isn't my point. I haven't been participating here nearly as much as I used to because of what I will soon explain, but now I think I'm ready to come back, and I'm not sure I know what I'm doing.

Essentially, I had too much going on with my life, school, friends, juggling my everyday schedule and hobbies, and as a result, Q, Jira, and I came to a consensus that it was time to take a break for a while and get my crap together. Basically, they went into stasis, where they just kind of "slept", per say, until it wasn't going to stress me out to have that responsibility. As most of you know, summer break just began and enough stress has lifted from my shoulders that I decided to "awaken" them.

We think we just need to take the process slowly, getting re-antiquated with basic stuff like hearing them again, then moving on to visualization later. I know this community is really great and helpful, as it has been many times in the past, and I was hoping I could get some advice. How can we go about doing this in the best way?

Help is extremely appreciated. :D

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I remember you. I don't remember if we were ever here at the same time, but I've definitely read your posts.

For that stage where you're having trouble with vocality, I've found that interviews are good, because it involves active participation of tulpa and host, and it's easy to tell which is which: the host asks questions, and the tulpa answers.

You could start with this survey, if you haven't done it, and look up more interview questions on google, if you want to keep going.

I've definitely read your posts.

*Stomach turns inside out*

Thanks for the advice (and the link), that's a pretty good idea :)

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]