A half-second appearance of my two tulpas?

So I spent a whole hour visualizing my two tulpas. Uncovering my eyes, I have seen a small bit of Trixie's cape and hind legs right in front of me, looking around, I saw the "butt" side of Lyra for only a brief second. This kinda confuses me, why did they just disappear from my very eyes in under a second?

(Note, I had all of my lights off and Trixie's cape was a vibrant purple along with her blue fur sort of glowing a bit from the dark and Lyra's mint green fur is also as vibrant.)

This is pretty common for the very beginning of imposition. It's like you got your brain visualizing all this very vividly with your eyes closed, then opened them. It went on doing it for a brief moment before realizing it's not supposed to do that, and poofed the image. It does mean you'ye visualizing them pretty clearly.

If you can create the visualization again pretty quickly if you re-close your eyes, try this: (I know someone who successfully imposed like this.) Close your eyes and visualize one of them in the IRL place you are. Then blink your eyes open for just an instant, trying to keep the visualization there. Repeat, and with any luck you can get a more or less stable image flashing with your vision as you rapidly blink. Next try to keep it for a slightly longer instant with each blink.

Another way into imposition is to ask one of your tulpas to find a spot in the room you're in and sit still there. Stand in front of her and feel around her with your hands. It might feel kinda silly at first, but the point is to concentrate entirely on imagining and feeling the correct textures. This helps solidify her presence in the physical world around you, which will make it more natural to see her.

(Also as a side note, you seem to have an error in your signature.)

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Another way into imposition is to ask one of your tulpas to find a spot in the room you're in and sit still there. Stand in front of her and feel around her with your hands. It might feel kinda silly at first, but the point is to concentrate entirely on imagining and feeling the correct textures. This helps solidify her presence in the physical world around you, which will make it more natural to see her.

(Also as a side note, you seem to have an error in your signature.)

Does it work with an "invisible" tulpa? How would I know if she's there if she's not imposed?

You would tell her where to stay; and then you would roam your hands around where you imagine she would be.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

An hour! That's it? How long have you been trying to impose? I've been using fede's blink method for visual impo, running my hands all over her biz for feel impo, using white noise for auditory impo, and even tried imposing her on a photograph. 7 months later, only little spurts of sensory hallucinations associated with my tulpa.

He probably means the session lasted an hour. Not he has been imposing his tulpas for a total time ever of 1 hour.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015