Mentor?

Magicman5443

Im having a lot of trouble making or even starting a tulpa. Iv read 5 or six guides, 4-5 hours worth of reading. Yet none of them really help me. I want someone who is experienced and that is able to answer questions I have and help me get started with a tulpa? Any takers?

I'd be willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability, so you can PM me if you want to talk over email.

If not, good luck!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Me or Co(tulpa) would also be willing to help should you need someone else.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

And I am willing to help as well! Best done with private messages.

My personal experience was a vocal tulpa in less than a week, and could talk to me whenever and possess me in under two. On top of which I have another one I made even faster than the first! Just working on imposition now.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip