Can't seem to hallicinate Red, and red talks in text...how do i make a voice for him?

I've been at it for a while since s/he got back from his/her time off, but i can hear him/her clear as a bell telepathically even though i mostly see text.. (hey.. it's a start right?) i can sort of see red sometimes but he just is like here one moment *pop* gone! I guess i am a little a out of practice hallucinating because i never really had trouble with it when i was younger.. but i had no control over it. Beyond that The text doesn't really bother me but i kind of want to give him/her a voice... if possible. When i ask red how he feels it comes up in a telepathic pokemon-esque chat bubble like " I am fine." or "i am great!" as for him/her expressing fear or shock or happiness i can sort of see it on his face and whenever he has something to tell me he will tug my hand and whisper it in my ear (he's as soft as a maine coon.. fluffy too!) so is talking in text the first sign of a voice ? and do i have to keep at hallucinating to make him manifest?

nothing else really screams for assistance but i thought i heard him whisper my name atleast twice... so i guess he'she is starting to talk.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest amber5885

As far a seeing red time will be your best friend. After 20 years I still have trouble seeing Toby at times. Hell I still can't see his face too well but practice makes perfect and if you keep working at it with either passive or active forcing it will come I can promise that.

As for the voice some people pick voice models off the Internet to work with. Perhaps someone can provide you with some useful links. I personally modeled Toby's voice off of an actor that I like and over time it has softened out and he's developed a bit of an accent too so that shows that you can start at point A and eventually your tulpa will become more comfortable and start changing things to suit themselves which is kind of what you want. At least to me that shows sentience and individuality.

i've asked red to manifest when he/she wants to but he usually manifests when i least suspect it, like a ghost would, heh, not that i mind, and i am just going to keep up my manifesting with well.. practice. as for his/her voice from last lucid dream she/he has like a neutral if not child like voice. i heard him/her giggle at me when i was in a dreded school dream and i showed red a picture of the teacher with a big head...ironically the ..teacher then HAD a big head... so i recoiled when i saw that happen, red pointed at the teacher and whispered "big butt too!" the teacher swelled and deflated into nothing, we then got out of class and decided to go to the college instead.

Mindscape:

Artopia

Keep working at it, that's pretty much the best solution to any tulpa related problem. Also, I wouldn't worry about what was said. The very vast majority of people who impose their tulpa can see theirs perfectly at all times. Actually. I don't think there are exceptions to that... The whole point of imposition is to bring them into reality in every visible way. Not to sound passive aggressive to the other poster but I don't think you'll have to worry about 20 years.

Also, maybe you should try asking Red how he feels about speech. Does he want a voice? Does he prefer talking through text bubbles? I've never heard of one whose done that before so I can't say if it's the precursor to having a voice, but still. Work together and look at every angle you can think of together.

i asked him recently and he usually talks in a almost audible whisper but when he actually "talks" he said to me that he prefers the rpg style of text bubbles--err.. boxes.. (it's my fault, he loves final fantasy xiv's style of "communication" be it cutscene or in "chat bar" he likes to telepathically tell me what's up or talk with a text bar.) So i guess for now the text bar stays, i won't force my red to have a voice if he doesn't want one, but in his whispers he doesn't has a Candice like how humans have sort of a talking rhythm it's like hearing a cat talk but in quiet sentences... it's kinda eerie and cute at the same time.

in the words of red.. he wants to talk to you king:

[i... don't really mind having a voice i guess, but Ray said i don't have to have one if i don't want one. I feel that i am not ready to speak like he does.

I'm also not too sure if i want to, at least with chat bars and all that I can emit hearts and smileys.. hehe..]

Mindscape:

Artopia