My mindscape... feels hostile

it's more of a feeling that i should not be alone in it.. since it is based off my dreams, i feel that the apathetic dream people now see me as a neutral of sorts so they hate me significantly less. As for the hostility i feel that it's stemming from a unseen entity that i might of fought off in a dream at one point, i just so also happened to have Stroper with me, but while he/she is very happy to see me he seems to sneer at me when i tell him about the others and i then sense a hostile force about ready to pound down any door to probably kick my ass.. so do you think Stroper is mad at me or the others i have as tulpas? I feel that he was mad at me for making other tulpas without consulting him, i mean i did ask him/her if it was alright and he/she seemed ok with it.. but i feel that he is holding either a grudge with me for not playing with him in the game tera or i am not spending enough time with him.. um.. any suggestions?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest amber5885

Bridge the comunication gap with him. The only way you're really going to know is by sitting down and really talking with him about it.

Spend some extra time with him, let him know that you really want to know how he feels but we can't tell you. Only your tulpa can so go to the source.