Audio advice needed

Guest amber5885

Guest amber5885

Okay maybe I'm missing something, might as well ask.

I've been all over the boards looking for some advice on audio imposition but I can't seem to find anything more that a two sentence blurb here and there.

I want to start imposition but I figure You gotta crawl before you walk. I have Toby's voice down pat I can hear him perfectly so where do I go from here? Is there a guide or series of suggestions that I am missing?

I am wondering about this too, but haven't been able to really dig up any guides or read anything more than accounts of someone hearing a single word or two.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

No problem ^_^

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

I don't know too much about it, but I briefly tried it with Sim once, a long time ago.

This might not work for you but... What I did was to sort of mentally "push" Sim's voice forward, imagining it entering my ears. Sort of imagining pushing the sound of her voice into my ears. It started to work, but we were still having problems with vocality, with me simply hearing her, so I stopped what had simply been a brief experiment to see if that method would work.

Anyways, I hope this helps you out, and thanks for posting. Any new information on audio imposition is useful, and thank you Strel-chan for the link.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)