What Do You Call Your Host?

Saylin

Hi guys, this is Sen!! 

Today, my "Host" and I had a disagreement. I think Master is prettier than Host, and she really didn't like being called Master at all. Actually, Host sounds ugly to me. But, Saylin's pretty too, so I don't mind too much! 

But! That got me thinking, what do you guys call your hosts? 

((P.S.: If you can't read this just let me know, I can fix it!!))

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear, honey, princess, love, my love, lover, hostie, master, my slave, my sweet, wife, idiot, mistress, mother, sister, my everything, silly, my pet. Stuff I forget. I only call her hostie behind her back.

Too bad you didn't ask about my pet names. That list is slightly more interesting. :p

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Oh god, master? No way. Maybe you have that kind relationship with your host, but we don't. That's like calling your friend IRL "Master". I guess if that's your thing...

For the last year or so we've been referring to Lumi a lot more as Lumi, even outside of the forum. I think I'm the only one of us that does it all the time though. Reisen and Flandre use his real name sometimes and Tewi does always, unless she's talking to us. But that's for like, just casual reference to him. If you want the word we use, we say host, and we'll always say host because idk that's the term tulpa.info chose. I would have just said Lumi and not "my host" if we didn't have a word. Host is a weird word but I'm used to it, and I'm not comfortable with any other weird-o terms. Just normal stuff like "friend" maybe. But host is a little more specific.. describes our sharing-the-same-body relationship better than "friend" does.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Bruh. I call him Bruh. Along with dude and dudebro.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Oh god, master? No way. Maybe you have that kind relationship with your host, but we don't. That's like calling your friend IRL "Master". I guess if that's your thing...

Ahh~ whoopsies! Is it really that weird? ^^; I just thought it sounded really pretty. But we already decided not to use that, since Saylin finds it so weird. Lumi is sooo pretty though! I almost wish my name was Lumi. ;(

Dear, honey, princess, love, my love, lover, hostie, master, my slave, my sweet, wife, idiot, mistress, mother, sister, my everything, silly, my pet. Stuff I forget. I only call her hostie behind her back.

Awww~ you guys are adorable! All of you have amazing names, really!

And Dudebro's... silly~.. but I like it!

"I call him Papa, cuz that's what he is to me." ~ Yoko

OMG! I know this is a forum, but that's the only way I can describe my excitement right now! That's so cute! Yoko, you're cute!!

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

Vamp, Vampire, Host, Hostie, Loser, Silly, bunch of other nonsense lol. We don't usually use his first name.

If we use titles that sound proper like Master or Sir they are extremely sarcastic for the moment.

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937