Is this normal? - Tulpas and sleep talking

I was at my friend's house sleeping and I just start being Impressions from my tulpe and he says as I was asleep I was mumbling words just like I found another article is that the topper will speak sometimes like that and he sneeze and instantly I responded with gazuntite but I was perfectly asleep and I'm not known for talking in my sleep

I haven't heard of tulpas making their hosts talk in their sleep before, so no, this isn't what I'd consider to be normal. I'm guessing that this doesn't have anything to do with thoughtforms, but if you really want to know, ask your tulpa.

I do not know, probably not. I havent heard a tulpa possessing and controlling the body while their host is asleep but i am certain that tulpas can stay awake while their host is asleep.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

[Hail] We have experienced someone in control of the body being asleep while someone inside was not and they were able to communicate a bit out (or inside talk leaked). Also had someone wake up in the body but not being in control while someone else who was also there was asleep and had full control of the body's movements. So, sleep talking like that seems pretty reasonable to us.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.