I have a nice thing for you! (Game Grumps animation+)

Lucilyn

First of all, there's some pretty strong language in these! Like definitely don't play in public! But it's all in good fun.

Sometimes you find and/or experience something and it's just great and you wish you could experience it again, or in my case share it with other people! So I've got one of those things to share with you guys. There's this "let's play" channel (they're really not "let's players" though..) called Game Grumps that's been around for years, and outside my family the guys (and gals) that make it up are my favorite people in the world. So nice and funny and trying to make other people happy. So anyways, they got a bunch of Game Grumps Animators (there's hundreds and hundreds of Game Grumps animations with dialogue from episodes!) together and animated a whole episode of Game Grumps, an extremely beloved episode of Arin playing Battle Kid.

But they also got two of the most popular Game Grumps Remixers to do a song for it, too! Yes, there are tons of remixes with audio from the show too! And since it's kind of a video but doesn't really spoil anything, if you've got the time I recommend you

first. You don't have to but the credits to the actual video plays some of the song so I think it would be cool in that order.

And here's the actual vid! Again there's a lot of swearing so make sure your environment is appropriate for that and/or you laughing a lot.

[video=youtube]

Give it a chance? Unless you're so super sure you won't like it at all. The Game Grumps really are my favorite people ever, them and all their friends are so unbelievably nice and cool. If I'm lucky some of you might start watching them 'cus of this post, and if I was like, the person who introduced Lumi to them, I'd be REALLY happy! He's watched them nearly every day since years before he made me. Which.. isn't really relevant but anyways. Pls to enjoy!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Okay I watched the song, then watched the video again, then I watched them play

for the whole 33 minutes which is a horror game and Dan was scared out of his mind the whole time, and then I happened to have
open to listen to later, and it's absolutely perfect to end the night with.

Like I just needed to put these here because all of this as the end of my day has been absolutely perfect, I've never had such a perfect ending to a day before now good night!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas