Tulpas influencing body language?

glitchthe3rd

To those of you with tulpas whose gender is opposite of yours, have you noticed any changes in your mannerisms because of that? I've had my girls for a while and I occasionally find myself doing subtle body language stuff I didn't used to, like changing my stance or fanning my fingers out at my sides slightly. I'm wondering if other people have noticed this as the majority of .info users are male. Apologies in advance if we already have a thread on this.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I haven't noticed any such thing, although it is possible that I have done it without realizing it. Also the color thing has not worked

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Definitely a thing for some people, however it doesn't affect our system. Our brain is rather good at keeping everything about us separate.

Even memories, even ones years old, are "tinted" with the feeling of whoever was fronting. We can remember who wrote posts on a certain subject on the forum pretty consistently.

But I could easily see that not being the case for a system, and it sounds quite potentially confusing.

What's with this color=rgba thing? Where exactly are you guys copying this from, the subreddit? Because I can't see Discord doing that.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I’ve only switched twice so I can’t be sure, but I think my posture just got a whole lot healthier and more energetic as a whole. Straighter back, jauntier walk, lifted chin, dropped shoulders, controlled stance, lifted feet. That kind of thing. Cilsc’s energy and excitement must’ve helped though. It probably wasn’t all his tendencies.

Yeah, I guess. I think I've gotten Myrtles way on how she express herself being pleased, it's like putting your hands together i do not know what it is called but yeah i don't usually do that but i've noticed that the body seemed to do it on its own when i hear some positive news alviet not that common how myrtle express hers, sometimes it just catches me off guard.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry