Asreal’s progress report

Asreal

I literally just started creating a tulpa today, and I thought it would be interesting to record my progress from start to finish, from the first forcing session to full vocality and sentience (and beyond). Stay tuned fellas

~•~•~•~•~•~

Sept. 20 2018 - First forcing session, in which Samael is created. No vocality or sentience of any kind (at least that I can detect). I introduce myself and build the wonderland, one I already use for meditation.

Sept. 25 2018 - I become fairly certain that my tulpa is vocal. Progress is unusually fast, but I'll take what I can get haha - I've received three spontaneous, non-self-authored thoughts that don't feel like my regular mindvoice and are consistent with the situation and also with the few core traits I provided when I was tulpaforcing. We'll work on consistent, solid vocality until we can carry on conversations.

Asreal - host - 6ft2in, age 16, male

Samael - tulpa - 7ft, age <1, male

Check out our progress report

Hey, Welcome to the forums! Good luck and keep us posted!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I recommend reading a few guides in the guides section in case you didn't already do it, just so you can get a bigger picture of what you want to do.  Some are laid out so that you can work along, or read sections that apply to your stage.  Good luck.

Thanks all - the wonderland I have is just a big expanse of shallow water, low visibility but there are these warm orange lights floating around. It's very relaxing, and naturally comes to me when I think of a wonderland, so it doesn't take much to relax into it.

I thought I’d post some interesting/fun bits and pieces of dialogue between us two while we continue to train vocality. Will edit post as we get more.

-

Me: What’s it like to be a thoughtform?

Samael: It’s cool! I don’t have to eat or drink.

Me: And you can change your form around however you like?

Samael: Yeah. Though I like the one I have now.

-

Me: So do you have any special abilities or powers?

Samael: Not that I know of, yet.

-

Me: How do you feel about not having opposable thumbs and hands and stuff?

Samael: I don’t need them.