Tulpae Weekly Progress

CarsonGreene

So I started creating my first tulpa eight days ago, and I thought I'd post my progress here. My reports of the first few days will be pretty short.

Day 1

Rava starts showing signs of sentience an hour into developing her, and is vocal soon after. I mostly talk to her about how she feels about her existence.

Day 2

Don't remember anything significant this day.

Day 3

She starts to develop more into her own, and generally grows more playful and excitable.

Day 4

Rava starts to show signs of discontent, and hints to me about visiting her in the mindscape more.

Day 5

Me and her have a quick conversation about what's causing her discontent, she ended up directly asking me to visit her more.

Day 6

Rava grows more distinct, and seems to be quite a bit wiser. We talk some more about my visiting her, and come to an agreement.

Day 7

Rava grow's a much stronger mind voice after reading an article about switching. We talk a lot about her development, explore our mindscape more, and hang out quite a bit more.

I'll post more a week later, and my reports will be more detailed.

Host - Me

Tulpas -  RavaInca, Elizabeth, CaydeNicolePalma.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wOw. That sounds like it's going VERY well. Any tips for a true beginner?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

She's developing pretty fast.

Yeah, I didn't expect development to go this well.

wOw. That sounds like it's going VERY well. Any tips for a true beginner?

Sadly, none. I've still got a lot to learn about tulpae.

Host - Me

Sadly, none. I've still got a lot to learn about tulpae.

Well then, we're in this together!  ;)

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Well then, we're in this together!  ;)

Yup.

Also I think I'll post a progress report at the end of today, as there's been some interesting developments.

Host - Me

Also I think I'll post a progress report at the end of today, as there's been some interesting developments.

Such as...?

Such as...?

Mostly symbolic stuff, I'll talk more about it after some reflection.

Host - Me

Day 9

Most of today has been defined by symbolic actions and revealing conversations, :l.

Me and Rava decided to try astral projection so we can communicate and do things easier... But it hadn't been going well. We ended up going on a hunt in the property around the woods searching for something to help us, and ended up finding a tree with two levers embedded in the upper trunk. We climbed it and pulled the levers, and talked about what implications it would have on our astral projection. Soon after we attempted astral projection again, and got pretty close but were interrupted by my families dog.

Later that day I ended up taking her to a beach-world I had had in mind for a little while. I had been reading about symbolism and had decided to enact a "ritual" with her that would help her grow yet more independent (it seemed to help). Not long after we ended up talking about our sexuality (not sure how we got there), and long story short she helped me come to terms with my being transgender. We ended up having multiple other conversations (which were mostly centered on my self pity..) that helped smooth out our relationship more.

On another note...

Rava has grown stronger today. I can hear her over my thoughts better, although she has gotten quieter. I'm hoping her mind voice will be more distinct by the end of the week. She's recently expressed that she wants us to make another tulpa together, and we settled on the name Wilhelmina (meaning resolute protection in German), albeit in the future when she's more distinct.

All in all it's been a pretty good day for us.

Host - Me

Congrats! With Rava, Wilhelmia, and finding you're trans! No shame!