We're three. (Plus name reveals)

Jamie

I was with C in wonderland. He started building a room for G in the basement of his house while I was at school. When I came home, I went to wonderland and C took me downstairs. I sat on the bed and C sat at the desk. I pictured G beside me, with the blurry green form he only used once.

C said, "Are you going to bring him back now? Is that him?"

I was going to say, "I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't want to wake him up yet, I'm just looking at this form."

But the form moved on its own, and I felt G's presense, and I freaked out a little, and C just yelled, "He's waking up, say something!"

I probably could have turned back, but I saw no reason. I said, "G, it's me. Can you hear me?" and he said "Hello?"

He was pretty confused for a few minutes. I told him that he's a tulpa, not an alter, and he took that pretty hard, considering that was his reason for leaving. I introduced C, who hugged him and said "I'm C, you're my brother!" G took it well, and desperately wanted to know "Older or younger?" I've never had two tulpas interact. It's pretty amazing how they both act indepently.

We spoke a little longer, then C offered to take G upstairs to the rest of the house. G said "No, I want to go to sleep," so that's what he's doing now. When a loud truck went by outside, I saw him pull the pillow over his ears and groan, so I assume he's still sleeping now.

I told him a little about tulpa.info and he said "You don't need to use initials." I also asked if he wanted a new name, since his old name was his gibberish first word. (And I also swore to never say it again after his "death.") I've changed my name to better suit myself, and I figured he would like that, too. He said it had to sound like his old name. I was really expecting "Grayson", but he thought that name was awful.

So, enough rambling about his revival. I'm still processing it and quite frankly, I'm a little trembly. Name reveals. I'm Jamie, here with Cassidy and now, Gavin. We all picked our own names, how about that?

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Ahh, names to go with the letters! Helloo Jamie, Cassidy and Gavin. Happy birthday! Or if you prefer, a very merry un-birthday to you!

I introduced C, who hugged him and said "I'm C, you're my brother!" G took it well, and desperately wanted to know "Older or younger?" I've never had two tulpas interact. It's pretty amazing how they both act indepently. 

This right here makes me joyous as well. Seeing my tulpas interact with each other with their thoughts and opinions makes me smile. 

Congratulations on the new member, from all of us.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry