A Collection of Stars

StarsDissolving

C.D.: Greetings. I am here to introduce myself and my host to the forums.

I am C.D. I have been Star’s tulpa for a year now, and it is about time we officially joined a community dedicated to tulpamancy. We hope to achieve progress regarding the matter of posssssion, visualization, and switching during our time here and will make a post at least one per week. I will mainly be the one typing out these blogposts due to the fact that I am the one who wishes to primarily control the body. If anyone else is to front, their name will be prefaced before their comment.

1:

Day one. Star and I have practiced exchanging control throughout the day, and I can feel my control over the body growing more and more powerful. This is good. We hope that by next week, Star and I may seamlessly switch control over the body. Then, we can move on to Star’s ability to immerse themself fully into the wonderland, which we have been having issues with at times.

C.D. (tulpa) speaks like this. Star (host): Will speak like this.

They/them pronouns for the both of us. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full wonderland immersion is something i hope to be able to understand well enough to help others achieve, since it seems to be difficult for some and second nature to others, but it should be possible with practice and techniques just like anything else. Techniques that work would be really nice, but everyone is so different that the technique that helped you may not help others.

Welcome, and we look forward to meeting you.

Welcome! If I may ask, what are your plans/motivations for being the primary controller of the body? Are you planning on becoming the sole host of the body? One of my own tulpas, Cassidy, wants something like a 50/50 split, and I'm not sure how that will play out in our life. I think it's fine if tulpas are the hosts/co-hosts, but I'm just blurry on the logistics of it.

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Welcome! If I may ask, what are your plans/motivations for being the primary controller of the body? Are you planning on becoming the sole host of the body? One of my own tulpas, Cassidy, wants something like a 50/50 split, and I'm not sure how that will play out in our life. I think it's fine if tulpas are the hosts/co-hosts, but I'm just blurry on the logistics of it.

-J

Apologies for the belated response. We intend for me to become the sole controller of the body, at least for a little while. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we find it better to let someone with a better grasp on emotion and reality - myself - to front.

2:

We have practiced more meditation today. Upon awakening; during the midday; evening; at work; even now, we practice meditation by letting my thoughts dominate while Star zones out. I can already see results in my ability to parallel process. Tonight, as we attempt to sleep, we will practice meditation alongside auditory imposition, as audio appears to be one of the easier senses to impose for us. We will report the results, should there be anything significant to say.

We just made notable progress regarding dissociation and meditation. We sat down for twenty minutes and simply focused on our breath as relaxing music played, and Star tried to form themself in a void in our wonderland. Eventually, this changed to Star's mindscape limbs fading in and out of the body, and it could be felt with some focus. Star also denied to control the body as our meditation ended, and we could feel the body force me into it. Not quite a switch, but more of a forced possession, which I am okay with. If we keep this up - hopefully for an hour a day - we can make leaps and bounds in progress. There's something here for us, and we are going to find it.

Day 4: We have told our counselor what we intend to do, to some extent. We explained some tulpa terminology to her. As for what we did today, we meditated some and chatted to some friends, as it was a school day for us.

Things seem to be improving. Star came out to their father as agender and even got him to call them their chosen name. Emotional, was it not?

We have been looking over our list of priorities and have decided to work more on imposition, as it is an area we had been lacking in, practice-wise. We hope for swift results but will practice nonetheless.

You're brave in many ways, good luck with your progress!

Much appreciated, Ashley. Your motivation helps significantly!

Day 5

Apologies for the belated post. We were busy for reasons that aren’t important to explain.

Day five was rather uneventful. We sat through work, went to the college library and worked on visual imposition, came home, and played a video game. We practiced dissociation throughout the time we played, but Star was too enraptured to dissociate to a notable degree. It was fun, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 14

Star: been slacking off on this report

been suepr suicidal and have No Will To Live™

but i need to try

dying is too hard

living is even harder

but maybe

just maybe

things will get better if I can switch with CD

i have to try

Guest Reilyn-Alley

....Well.. I did say if someone was in a really dark place and one of their head mates wanted to take over for awhile that might be a good idea.. So.. Yeah, not going back on that.

If concentrating on this gives you direction and hope on better times, I hope you guys have great success and you take all the time you need to rest, Star. I'm not going to tell you to "cheer up" or anything empty because if you guys are both willingly, intentionally working together to switch Star out for what may be quite an extended vacation, you are already pretty determined to follow through with something and this may be the kindest to both of you..

Try to stay strong in the meantime please. It may take some time for you to get switching and disassociation working like you guys want it to (or you may have a breakthrough and get it tomorrow, what do I know) but it's been our experience at least that there are few.. Accelerants in tulpamancy that work quite as well as true desperation.

Stay vigilant, CD. Star needs you.

(On a side note, if you think venting or talking about stuff will help either of you at all, feel free to PM me. I don't bite. I like to listen and hey, wha'cha got to loose? Throw me a few words or an essay, either is fine. It's just in my nature to care about people)