Weird Text Issue

Ranger

We're no strangers to posting text walls, however this text wall was especially odd. After I posted it, I noticed this really strange gap in this paragraph:

One issue is if denial is playing a role in our perception of these characters. Nether of us want more system members, because that would be a nightmare at best. The only issue is we don't have a documented case where a "character" turns into a Tulpa or doesn't at all, and I am actually quite interested in RustHeart's progress report and GeorgeTownRaja's report to watch how their systems will turn out.

In the text editor, all is normal. When I preview this paragraph, it creates that weird gap after "RustHeart's Progress report". Why is this happening?

Here's the post: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-can-i-do-about-an-advanced-thoughtform?pid=250208#pid250208

And I am using Chrome Incognito

WeirdSpacing.thumb.png.7007674400ee6e05c1d1857f9a9ef638.png

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It's because of the long word, "GeorgeTownRaja." Break that into multiple words and it should fix it.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Because text programs are weird like that

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

GeorgeTownRaja is a username, so I didn't break it up.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

That is a normal space. I don't know why Chrome doesn't wrap between "and" and "GeorgeTownRaja". I would tend to blame Chrome, but I'm guessing it's following standards since Edge has the same weird behavior.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• 2 months later...

Given the difficulties with my signature and Icecreeper's signatures due to no break spaces (nbsp)'s, it made me think of this thread. And surely enough, I found some-

nbspStrikesAgain.thumb.png.54e34c8f0973a6d40cb9584bcd209dd2.png

...RustHeart's progress report and  GeorgeTownRaja's  report to watch how their systems  will turn out."

Those are the 3 nbsp's living around GeorgeTownRaja's name, but there were other ones floating around in there too. I wonder if taking out these spaces will fix my post? I'm not sure how to do that or why those spaces exist in the first place...