The Galaxy System tries to Tulpa

galaxycollective

So yeah, decided to make one of these progress reports so everyone can see how our own tulpas are going.

Yes, our tulpas, because we're already a mixed origin plural system of too many to count, primarily fictives. Despite how crowded headspace already is, we figured another headmate never hurt anyone, so we decided to make another tulpa.

"But Rook!" I hear you say from behind your computer screen. "What do you mean ANOTHER tulpa?" Well, dearest viewer, I say another because we already have a tulpa. Specifically an accidental one from our childhood, named Cub. We'll talk more about him later, though.

As for our intended tulpa, we're planning on making a catboy of sorts (yes, a boy. If you didn't already know, I'm gay), named Kito. We'll probably update this later with a picture of what he's going to look like, but until then, imagine a black haired, vaguely Japanese looking catboy with black cat ears and tail, blue eyes, and a black jacket with a very dark purple shirt. Yes, I'm a weeb furry, but I'm a happy weeb furry.

Nothing else really to say yet, we just decided to do this moments before making this thread so no progress to report yet. Might update this later if there's any success, but we'll probably wait till tomorrow, unless something really interesting happens.

Also, to minimize confusion, we'll sign each post with whoever's currently fronting.

Later.

- Rook

We look forward to hearing from you. I'm completely neutral on the subject of adding more, so don't worry about us, but why did you all decide to make another one? Other than of course because every system needs a Neko.

There are soulbonding systems of two hundred that don't consider themselves crowded, but if you're actually already considering the headspace crowded, maybe consider not adding more. There are definitely accounts scattered across the forum of stress and suffering caused by more headmates than the system could handle, but the limits vary widely and unpredictably system to system.

As a large and established system, do you have any advice for us here on sharing system resources effectively and keeping people from feeling neglected?

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

We look forward to hearing from you. I'm completely neutral on the subject of adding more, so don't worry about us, but why did you all decide to make another one? Other than of course because every system needs a Neko.

It's a long story, but to sum it up, we all decided we need a bit more spice in our system life, and tulpas have always fascinated us, so we decided that creating our first deliberate tulpa couldn't hurt.

- Rook

Well, if Kito is anything like Ren (our catgirl who we drew in pretty good detail, linked in my signature) you're in for a wild spicy ride. Though that might just be Ren. We had zero experience with anything or anyone cat related other than our friend Cat_shadowgriffin who is no relation nor anything close personality wise to Ren.

I can't imagine it'll be difficult for you, but we're always here to help.

There are soulbonding systems of two hundred that don't consider themselves crowded, but if you're actually already considering the headspace crowded, maybe consider not adding more. There are definitely accounts scattered across the forum of stress and suffering caused by more headmates than the system could handle, but the limits vary widely and unpredictably system to system.

As a large and established system, do you have any advice for us here on sharing system resources effectively and keeping people from feeling neglected?

-Ember

Yeah, we're not planning on adding many more after Kito, don't worry. Maybe a friend for him and that's it.

I'd give advice, but as a host who struggles with unintentional neglect myself, I'm really not sure if it would be of any use, or if I could even come up with advice at all. Sorry!

- Rook

20th June, 2019

Started working on visualization, redesigning Kito a bit in the process. Instead of his black jacket and purple shirt, he now wears a dark purple vest which is completely covered by a large black fuzzy hoodie. Sort of a sweater-hoodie of sorts. His voice also changed a bit. Originally it was more like Ichimatsu Matsuno if he spoke English, but then I decided that was far too deep, and went for a voice more similar to Osomatsu Matsuno. If I had to use an image reference, I'd say that Kito looks slightly like this. Just make the tail fluffier and the ears more prominent, and give him blue eyes. 

As for personality, we're trying to give him as much leeway as possible in that regard, but we have him some base personality traits as a sort of template for him to work off of. Kito is easily excitable, a bit needy, generally friendly, and somewhat immature. Oh, and he sleeps a lot. 

Tulpa-forced on and off throughout the day, while also passively working on a wonderland for him to stay in until he's independent enough to be in normal headspace. For now, it's a small room with a couch, a drawer, and some cat toys. Simple, but effective. 

His voice seems somewhat unstable at the moment, but that's fine for now, since all he seems to be making so far are noises of acknowledgement and meows. Lots of meows and nyas. Even an awoo, for reasons I cannot comprehend.

That's all for now, I'll update this tomorrow if anything interesting happens by then.

- Rook