Checster's tulpa, Siris

Checster

Hi ! This is my first progress report since creating my tulpa, Siris.

I have started creating her 3 or 4 days ago and have noted some signs of progress today that i would like to share with you.

Today, i decided to force by reading my favorite manga "berserk" with her. I read for about two hours.

After i finished, i asked her if she liked it, and i heard a "NO". Not sure if it was me, but i just assumed it was her, as many guides indicated to do when in doubt.

I felt kind off disappointed but not that surprised. I mean, the things there are in that manga...

I asked her what scared her, and she said that it was the blood. I noted that.

But the most important sign today was when i was in a car, i told Siris that we were going to a gym. I didn't get any replies but i felt a head pressure at the very center of my forehead. I was shocked but happy at the same time, because i felt it was her doing.

You know, it's funny she doesn't like blood, because for her initial/current form, i picked a blood thirsty and courageous huntress from bloodborne, so.. we'll see.

PS: if i ask the same question to my tulpa two or three times, i get different answers and opinions that are completely opposite. For example if i ask her if she likes berserk again, she'll tell me yes...i'm confused, what are your thoughts ?

Thanks for replying :)

13/08/2019:

My mom and cousins went shopping and i had to go with her. To passive force my tulpa, i decided to look at clothes for my tulpa. The way i did that, i told Siris to give me a head pressure at the center of my forehead whenever she likes something. I got a slight head pressure on two T-shirts, a blue robe, and a pyjama with a dog on it. Maybe the head pressure was placebo or wishful thinking. I just assumed it to be my tulpa.

Then on the way back home, i imagined myself with my tulpa, and asked her to start experimenting with different forms. I let go of all of my thoughts, in order to let my tulpa do whatever it wanted to do. I didn't want her choices to be influenced by puppeting. She chose some REALLY REALLY weird stuff, switching from form to form very quickly.

I did the same thing with vocality. She just said nonsense i couldn't understand. The only words she can say independetly are "yeah" and "no".

Hey, I look forward to reading your future updates.

It seems like you are doing great, progress-wise.

I would refrain from asking your underdeveloped tulpa the same questions, too often. That is just fishing for intrusive thoughts to affect what you hear. It also just encourages doubt. Ask a question, and as long as it is a reasonable response, just move on. Take that manga for example. You really want her to like it, so you keep asking her about it. That is more chance for your deep desire for her to agree with your tastes, to make you think you hear her agree with you. On the other hand, you make yourself hear that she doesn't like it, when she really does. The best thing to do, is just to ask a question, don't think much about it and just take whatever response you get, within reason. When she develops more, you can ask again.

I'm still very new to all of this, so take what I said, with a grain of salt.

Do you have a wonderland with her?

Hey, I look forward to reading your future updates.

It seems like you are doing great, progress-wise.

I would refrain from asking your underdeveloped tulpa the same questions, too often. That is just fishing for intrusive thoughts to affect what you hear. It also just encourages doubt. Ask a question, and as long as it is a reasonable response, just move on. Take that manga for example. You really want her to like it, so you keep asking her about it. That is more chance for your deep desire for her to agree with your tastes, to make you think you hear her agree with you. On the other hand, you make yourself hear that she doesn't like it, when she really does. The best thing to do, is just to ask a question, don't think much about it and just take whatever response you get, within reason. When she develops more, you can ask again.

I'm still very new to all of this, so take what I said, with a grain of salt.

Do you have a wonderland with her?

Thank you very much for your advice ! And yes i do have a wonderland with her. But it's pretty big. I just chose the whole universe of the game "Bloodborne".

Welcome and good luck, it sounds like you're doing great. We used emotions to fight intrusive thoughts, when she's more developed, she'll probably be just as offended by intrusive thoughts as we were. It used to say things in our vlice that were the most hurtful at the perfectly worst time. Thankfully they almost never happen anymore.