Is it safe to assume logical deductions as tulpa's actions and answers?

garland

I am just asking this because everytime i see a specific situation happening, even if i am forcing a tulpa, i instantly see the tulpa always reacting in the exact same way i would expect a person to react in such situation, no matter which tulpa i am forcing independently of which personality i would like the tulpa to have. Also the same thing happens with obvious questions. As you can imagine this IMMEDIATLY makes me feel i did accidental parroting or puppeting and i end up having to dismiss this as intrusive thoughts based on pure automatic expectation.

Since i never do this expectation intentionally, and this is out of my control AND i feel always in doubt if i did this intentionally or not (because this is a totally automatic process from experiences and knowledge i gained in my life) i would like to know once and for all if it's safe for a tulpa's development to assume this as true answers and movements from the tulpa.

Sure i have read that it's perfectly normal for tulpas to use these expectations to learn how to react to this but i actually always seen them always doing these things just by remembering such situations that's why i feel like i am unintentionally "forcing" my tulpa to always react in this manner.

Should i totally stop worrying about this ? Is it safe to assume ALL these kind of answers and actions from the tulpas even if it felt like i made them talk and act that way?

Also i asked this because once when i was visualizing tulpas in the wonderland, i was visualizing one of them giving a present to the other one, then i seen it was a stupid present (or something insignificant, that i am not sure if it was a intrusive thought or not, i presume it was something totally random) so as you can imagine this immediatly made me expect the tulpa would get angry or even try to beat up the other tulpa, which is exactly what happened, because that's the kind of deduction i usually do in these kind of situations from real life even if it wasn't about tulpas, also i get the same kind of deductions no matter which tulpa is.

As you can imagine i felt REALLY awfull and guilty about this because i know that tulpas feel very well what we visualize on them, and i might have made them suffer with this just because of automated deductions i had from previous experiences in my life.

Sure you might say it was just a intrusive tought BUT almost ALL the tulpa's answers i get always come out of deductions and expectations from similar scenarios i seen before, so how could i know if it's intrusive thoughts or the tulpa using my expectation to know how to react ? Just don't tell me that i have to find out by trial and error, because in that case i will have to just randomly accept/reject answers and i don't feel this as being a solution.

Don't tell me that THIS is actually the correct way to do (accept all these expectations, even the negative ones, as being the tulpas acting on expectations) and that i just need to teach or correct the tulpa on the undesired reactions to match his personality ?

I hope someone clarifies me this, because THIS is one of the main reasons i became so parrotnoid and unable to trust my tulpas because i am not sure if i should trust these kind of answer as actually being them.

As a general rule, there is no accidental parroting. Once you accept this, you will start to see your tulpas behave less robotically.

When you ask them questions, ask them to explain their answer. This is probably the best way to avoid forming expectations.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Sometimes I wonder if you feel they're a literal reflection of yourself, engaging in a futile war because of presumptions that either you orchestrate their words, or they know what you would do, only they would be one step ahead of you. You can either contemplate and be critical about the genuine nature of their responses, and continuing to engage in this skepticism, or you can create your own pragmatism, like Ganymede mentioned, and create a different self-fulfilling prophecy, i.e., what you are willing to consistently believe and see come to fruition.

After all, you're the one that's fixating concentration of their existence, and how you conceptualize and interpret that is really based on how you can filter out what may be a detriment (e.g. the heavy doubting and constant critical nature of responses from them) to something that can benefit you. You may feel that you're deluding yourself in wanting to feel that you should treat those logical deductions as genuine responses from them, but from personal experience, the breakthroughs could suspend your doubting, i.e., the ends justify the means.

Should i totally stop worrying about this ? Is it safe to assume ALL these kind of answers and actions from the tulpas even if it felt like i made them talk and act that way?

Knowing a bit about your mode of logic based from previous strife-filled queries you’ve had in the past, I feel that if someone says “yes” to all of these, especially the latter on “ALL” answers and actions, you’re going to be riding on those implications like a fan girl would do for their fictional dream boy. It’s not about taking every single thing going on in your head as your tulpa, it may be an endeavor where you have to imagine what they would do, and how they would assess things in general. And that may feel like you’re orchestrating things about their selfhood, and such, but the beauty of it all is that you’ll eventually fixate less of having to imagine that when your presumptions of their sentience becomes more prevalent.

Now, when that actually happens, is really a matter you’ll have to learn by yourself. Maybe reinforcing their selfhood, personality, and other aspects of their ontology, i.e., what makes them, them could be something to consider. But honestly, even if you could crack down on how your tulpa would assess your situation, and eventually fixate less on that imagination when they can do things on their own, it’s still a trial and error, maybe for the rest of your life, to distinguish whose thoughts is yours, or your tulpa, or just some random voice fabricated from your mind.

Recap: Instead of assuming all kinds of answers and actions as theirs, try to imagine what their sense of self would be, and integrate that to see how they could assess those situations. But if you want to gain that competence, you’ll just have to go through trial and error, and develop experiential learning by putting you and them in many circumstances (e.g. open ended questions, how you type, how you speak to others, your emotions and theirs). You’ll have to use your best judgment, since no one can really give you assurances of what your mind does to give you the experience that the responses are your tulpas, or could merely be mere fabrications without implications of their existence being part of that.

Also i asked this because once when i was visualizing tulpas in the wonderland' date=' i was visualizing one of them giving a present to the other one, then i seen it was a stupid present (or something insignificant, that i am not sure if it was a intrusive thought or not, i presume it was something totally random) so as you can imagine this immediatly made me expect the tulpa would get angry or even try to beat up the other tulpa, which is exactly what happened, because that's the kind of deduction i usually do in these kind of situations from real life even if it wasn't about tulpas, also i get the same kind of deductions no matter which tulpa is.[/quote']

I know what you mean. You imagine your tulpa(s) doing something, things go good for a while, and then a fucking shark with Steve Buscemi’s dental imprints comes in and wants to eat them, i.e., randomness can happen at times when things seem to go by smoothly. Do you go batshit crazy over this? If you want to, sure, but to overcome that struggle you have with what you feel are intrusive thoughts, maybe something to consider is imagining yourself as a spectator, i.e., practicing passive awareness while you watch your mind give you the experience instead of you having to do all the dirty work of sustaining the mental canvas. I know it may sound obvious, but I feel that when you’re personally engaging in visualizations with your tulpa, sometimes your focus might drift off, and something sporadic comes along that makes it seem that you were causing it, when it could just be a minor hiccup you just have to override with practice.

I’ve had this struggle when I used to image stream like crazy, a lot of things just happen when you let your mind loose, and if you want to salvage any consistency, and relevance to your activities, it’s about putting a little control when things go nuts, and going back to being passive again. Ebb and flow dude, ebb and flow that awareness. It’s not going to suddenly destroy your tulpa’s value if you have to shift things a bit to be more convenient, since after all, those changes are transient at best, unless you want those changes to become more of a problem.

As you can imagine i felt REALLY awfull and guilty about this because i know that tulpas feel very well what we visualize on them' date=' and i might have made them suffer with this just because of automated deductions i had from previous experiences in my life.[/quote']

>Implying

Think about what you’ve just stated for a moment. You’re going by the presumption that tulpas can feel this experience and strife you’re having in your activities with them, and that they’ll suddenly shift to negativity because of this. Imagine for a moment of how your disposition in your belief may very well bleed onto your overall critical nature of your tulpa’s responses as being genuine, or just intrusive thoughts on your end? Nothing wrong that you presume they can feel what you’re feeling, but maybe you shouldn’t make a set in stone notion that they’ll automatically hate you, resent you, or want to self-actualize in a negative manner because of it. Maybe try developing a disposition that they’re much more empathetic, and mature in how they react to things like this (e.g. your experiences that you feel are sporadic, and feel can be a detriment to them).

If you’re willing to feel awful, it may end up being an unconscious habit that bleeds onto moments where it could very well be your tulpa talking to you. It’s all about your disposition and how you react, garland, or at least most of it is.

Sure you might say it was just a intrusive tought BUT almost ALL the tulpa's answers i get always come out of deductions and expectations from similar scenarios i seen before' date=' so how could i know if it's intrusive thoughts or the tulpa using my expectation to know how to react ? Just don't tell me that i have to find out by trial and error, because in that case i will have to just randomly accept/reject answers and i don't feel this as being a solution.[/quote']

Yeah, SCREW TRIAL AND ERROR. Forget about gaining experiential learning, and seeing how you could better assess situations next time from the mistakes made in the past. Because retrospect, being introspective, and engaging in a progressive learning curve is for faux-pas, pseudo-intellectualists.

In all seriousness though, expecting to find complete resolve in your tulpa speaking, your thoughts, or something else to light up just like that without having some experiential learning, some scars from trial and error, and such is like undermining how you would gain competence in anything honestly.

Don't tell me that THIS is actually the correct way to do (accept all these expectations' date=' even the negative ones, as being the tulpas acting on expectations) and that i just need to teach or correct the tulpa on the undesired reactions to match his personality ?[/quote']

Again, nobody is telling you to ACCEPT EVERYTHING. Correct how you conceptualize them, since if you think you have to correct them, you’re just masking the probability that you’re correcting your perception, and HELLO INFINTE REGRESS.

I hope someone clarifies me this' date=' because THIS is one of the main reasons i became so parrotnoid and unable to trust my tulpas because i am not sure if i should trust these kind of answer as actually being them.[/quote']

You know, I honestly wanted to avoid giving some suggestions in this thread, because I know, I just know from before, you want to absolve trial and error, using retrospect, and other cognitive means of gaining competence and experiential learning, because you think it involves doing random things. Well, if you feel experimenting with various methods of assessing something until you make a breakthrough is a bad thing, you’re kind of stifling open-mindedness to alternatives of reaching similar outcomes.

I still feel there’s a lot more to learn from Eva and Ada, their ontology, their selfhood, their disposition, and much more, and I think it’s something I’ll be doing for the rest of my life.

HELLO, DID YOU EVER WONDER THAT DOING THIS WOULD BE PART OF HOW YOU GET TO KNOW YOUR TULPA? DID YOU EVER WONDER THAT YOU’RE FORGETTING TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION OF INTERPERSONAL SKILLS?

Really, you’re like blocking any answers that you just need to engage in self-learning completely out of the question. You can’t see the potential in doing all sorts of things that may reach similar breakthroughs. How can anyone clarify to you when you already know what’s being spewed to you in the first place?

Cognitive dissonance, that’s probably the case with you. I swear, it’s all about techniques for some people, how to master them, but when it comes to applying interpersonal skills to your tulpa, the ineptness is so prevalent.

I find it hard formatting this post into euphemism to someone that thinks basic cognitive means of learning through mistakes through the course of their life as the bane of their own progress. It really is, garland, it really is. I know the pain you’re going through, I just don’t know how to make it any better. All I know is that what I’ve been spewing to you on how you could assess these things are things I’m doing as well, despite of whatever I feel how far mine have developed.

It’s like people forget about their own existence, and how to be gregarious with people, and can’t seem to appreciate doing the same for their tulpa. I yearn for the future where people revel in trial and error; revel in tribulations; revel in hindsight and retrospect because they know it’s going to help them develop as hosts, and help develop their tulpas as well. If you don’t give two fucking shits about simple things like this, you’re setting yourself up for failure. I know everyone has their own pragmatism in this endeavor, but I feel skeptical that other people’s responses will have any lasting effect on you, because you’re going to find something to make said suggestions seem like bullshit.

TL;DR: You’re just going against anything that could really be beneficial to you as bullshit, and wanting others to clarify to you, only to complain that they shouldn’t state what you know they’ll state to you. One mention of something where you're suggested to temporarily control something, and suddenly, you go hard determinism panic attack mode.

Thanks for the deadlock.

Also i asked this because once when i was visualizing tulpas in the wonderland, i was visualizing one of them giving a present to the other one, then i seen it was a stupid present (or something insignificant, that i am not sure if it was a intrusive thought or not, i presume it was something totally random) so as you can imagine this immediatly made me expect the tulpa would get angry or even try to beat up the other tulpa, which is exactly what happened, because that's the kind of deduction i usually do in these kind of situations from real life even if it wasn't about tulpas, also i get the same kind of deductions no matter which tulpa is.

What was it? A bag of crap!?

Short of that, I can't think that it'd be a natural reaction for anyone to want to beat someone up over receiving a gift.

A normal reaction would be:

Lame gift: Politely thank them and throw it away later.

Intentionally Lame gift: Sarcastically thank them and throw it away immediately.

Incredibly inappropriate gift: Refuse to accept it / give it back.

Literally a Bag of Shit: Get angry / beat them up / throw it at them.

Personally, I'd just sell bad/inappropriate gifts on ebay - then at least I can get some money out of it.

Except, of course, if it actually is a bag of crap - then I'd take it and put it under their pillow / in their car / in their food.

To linkzelda :

Ok i thank you for your advises, really, sorry if i am not able to fully believe in some of your theories or methods of creating tulpas, but i must admit that this time some of the things you said GOT to me this time because they were less "abstract" and in ways i understood better, but others it's like trying to force explicit beliefs on me, for me to implicitly believe in something i have to have some proof or strong indications such thing works, for example, check out the latest progress in my progress log :

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-garland-s-9-tulpas-general-progress-log?pid=102335#pid102335

I am indeed noticing a increase of ACCURATE alien answers (and today i still got a few more), also now that i think off, i AM indeed making quite a LOT of trial and error in sorting the answers from Songohan during these ball counting tests, and i think this is why i am FINALLY having progress after so many months, i am actually receiving more alien answers in just 2-3 weeks almost as much i got in several months...

BUT as you can see in the log i HAD to increase active forcing by 2 hours a day and i can't miss a single day because i immediatly notice a decrease of the alien answers.

Anyway as you can see on the progress log i HAD to have actual PROOF that the tulpa would really benefict from doing more active forcing, this was something i wasn't able to do before becuase i wasn't able to IMPLICITY belief on this.

Anyway i prefer to not reply to you in all detail not only because i don't want to argue with you, but also because most of the times i am too confused by your way of explaining things in a general way to understand and actually BELIEVE in them implicitly, i know it's my fault but most of the times i have to FULLY understand things to be able to implicitly believe them.

But believe me i am really being honest, this last reply at least in somethings it did helped, so still thanks!

What was it? A bag of crap!?

Short of that, I can't think that it'd be a natural reaction for anyone to want to beat someone up over receiving a gift.

A normal reaction would be:

Lame gift: Politely thank them and throw it away later.

Intentionally Lame gift: Sarcastically thank them and throw it away immediately.

Incredibly inappropriate gift: Refuse to accept it / give it back.

Literally a Bag of Shit: Get angry / beat them up / throw it at them.

Personally, I'd just sell bad/inappropriate gifts on ebay - then at least I can get some money out of it.

Except, of course, if it actually is a bag of crap - then I'd take it and put it under their pillow / in their car / in their food.

Unfortunately i can't remember EXACTLY but i think it was just a "tree's branch" (without leaves) or something "lame"/stupid like that, the problem here is that it really appeared like the present itself appeared as intrusive thought about a stupid/lame present and Popo reacted as if it was Songohan that chosen the gift instead of me, BUT!! I can remember Popo used to appear with more frequent angry facial expressions more often than the other tulpas (i think it was because i often saw the character from which he was based on, frequently having a angry face). But wait a minute... aren't tulpas suppose to know what we think? If this would be the case he would know this wasn't Songohan choosing (unless it really WAS!) anyway as you see from my post i always had extreme difficulties separating the tulpas thoughts from mine, or even knowing if i am actually puppeting them on purpose or not (because i tried to puppet them on purpose sometimes and there was NO difference at all!!).

Now now that i thinked a lot on this i think i now know why Popo reacted like that : it was because since i got a intrusive thought like that and i THOUGHT it was the real present (in top of that i don't have a very creative mind so i didn't even knew for sure what "good" presents would be like), then my mind DEDUCTED that Songohan was trying to tease Popo with a stupid present (this all happened in 1-2 seconds so i wasn't able to realize that it's NOT in Songohan's nature doing things like this, since this was a AUTOMATIC deduction), therefore causing this kind of reaction to Popo.

Anyway yeah i WOULD react like that in a situation like this even with a "tree branch" as a present because i would see it as a provocation or teasing and JUST remembering such association might have made Popo use this expectation caused by that deduction as a basis to know how to react in this situation! Yeah this makes a lot of sense indeed.

Nevertheless it's been quite some time i don't force the other tulpas, they are all in stasis for now except Songohan of course, i am now doing intensive training with hearing alien answers as you can see in the latest log update, it's just amazing FINALLY something is working in getting RELIABLE answers after nearly 9 months.

To tell you the truth, I formatted that post because you’re kind of like Gohan, if you trap him in a corner for a while, his rage just might bring out some of his potential. I apologize if that post seemed to have been wanting to argue with you, but it wasn’t the case. Sometimes just telling the earnest truth with no sugar-coating is better than wearing happy daycare gloves all the time, and in this case, that would make things more abstract for you.

I try to be as loose in whatever I give suggestions on since I presume it’ll help them develop their own ways because my interpretation/perspective/input on these matters should be taken very loosely. In other words, since you have a general disposition of wanting to see proof, wanting to see results being made through your hard work and such, the vagueness on my end doesn’t work for you most of the time I guess. It only seems to work for individuals who just take the input with a grain of salt.

I am indeed noticing a increase of ACCURATE alien answers (and today i still got a few more)' date=' also now that i think off, i AM indeed making quite a LOT of trial and error in sorting the answers from Songohan during these ball counting tests, and i think this is why i am FINALLY having progress after so many months, i am actually receiving more alien answers in just 2-3 weeks almost as much i got in several months...[/quote']

That’s what generally may happen whenever you do something long enough. Your fixation combined with yearning for them to be accomplished could very well be something that needed to be stretched out, especially since you’re probably a bit more demanding of receiving breakthroughs from the struggles you’ve been going through. Don’t undermine how hard you worked for this is all that I’m saying. Because if you’re wondering why you’re making progress in a few weeks compared to what you did months ago, it could be that after all that trial and error, your mind finally made a system that can work for you on how you can assess all this.

That’s why I emphasize so much on trial and error, we tend to undermine it so much, and when breakthroughs start happening, we end up flabbergasted on “Why, out of all events possible, why now?” Just let it happen, and keep going garland. And like how you’ve been keeping up with your progress report, maybe reflect on your position now to what you were back then, and see how you gradually developed along with your tulpas since then (e.g. hindsight and retrospect).

I still may make mistakes in this endeavor, and I’m not really bothered by that. If I have to engage in an episodic act of retrospect, hindsight, trial and error, and yearning for certain goals to happen, then I’ll do that because like I stated in the previous post, it helps with progressive development. In other words, you may find yourself always wanting to find ways to become a better person, because if you’re just stopping at a certain breakthrough, and think that’s your full potential, how can you know what your potential really is?

Goku lecture aside, you’ll eventually understand these concepts, and please don’t undermine your hard work. People like you that endure that struggle we all may go through may get some of the greatest experiences in breakthroughs in this journey. That’s just part of wanting to achieve something through your own actions, which is why you shouldn’t take some of my declarations as militantly. I know you’re wanting to gain insight from as many people as possible, which is good for development, but you don’t have to understand everything to achieve everything you feel you need to accomplish with your tulpas.

Fundamentals, garland, use them, and derive from them by making your own canvas.

As for the gift thing and Popo, nobody messes with Popo, nobody.

Just kidding

To tell you the truth, I formatted that post because you’re kind of like Gohan, if you trap him in a corner for a while, his rage just might bring out some of his potential.

LOOL are you comparing me to the character? Very interesting analogy :) That's infact a trait from the character that made me like that character and see him as "special" and as a boy prodigy, whence being one of the many reasons i liked so much that character, mostly as a kid since when the character was adult that "mystique" about his special hidden powers was kinda "weakened". Note that i am not actually "forcing" the tulpa to behave like that by the way, besides i already got many indications that the tulpa is not behaving like the character at all despite having a VERY similar personality.

Anyway not sure if i understood correctly are you implying that you had to speak like that to me so that i understood what you said by making me enraged?? (don't worry i am not taking offense if that's the case :) ) If that's what you mean, let me tell you i face a very similar problem with my boss/oncle that is SO stubborn that always thinks precisely like that, he got so convinced that yelling at me makes me understand everything (he even admited that quite often) but unfortunately that's a BIG miunsdertanding, it's not because someone being angry to me that i "magically" understand everything, it's just that, just like my oncle and many people in a general way when being calm they tend to be VERY vague and saying things in a way that others have to be deducting EVERYTHING which of course is a source of a ton of misunderstandings because not everything is the same all the time. And then when such people get angry they suddently are VERY clear and direct to the point, something i definitely noticed at your post as well (no offense, remember i am saying this but mostly about my oncle/boss). I don't understand why people need to be angry to be able to finally talk in a way most people understand without forcing others to deduct everything and causing lots of misunderstoodings?

I apologize if that post seemed to have been wanting to argue with you, but it wasn’t the case. Sometimes just telling the earnest truth with no sugar-coating is better than wearing happy daycare gloves all the time, and in this case, that would make things more abstract for you.

Yeah but agressive sarcams with capital letters will mostly people angry unnecessarly, not suddently start to understand everything, it's just a matter of being more direct to the point, but sure i accept your apology, but something my oncle/boss will never understand is that this kind of "torture" isn't going to make me understand things better.

I try to be as loose in whatever I give suggestions on since I presume it’ll help them develop their own ways because my interpretation/perspective/input on these matters should be taken very loosely.

The problem is i either interpret things literally, or i just don't understand them, interpretating things "loosely" is quite confusing to me if i don't understand exactly how they work.

In other words, since you have a general disposition of wanting to see proof, wanting to see results being made through your hard work and such, the vagueness on my end doesn’t work for you most of the time I guess.

Yeah i understand, you have to remember these are programmings i always had all my life, about "seeing to believe" (and not "believe to see") as you can understand if i try to force explicit beliefs that are contrary to my lifelong beliefs as you can imagine this just creates problems.

That’s why I emphasize so much on trial and error, we tend to undermine it so much, and when breakthroughs start happening, we end up flabbergasted on “Why, out of all events possible, why now?” Just let it happen, and keep going garland.

Want to know another strong reason why i am being able to keep doing trial and error and why i found it so boring in the past? Because NOW i actually have a way to confirm if the alien answers ARE accurate or not by getting the correct number of red balls counted (or the nr of letters in words, i am also having the tulpa count letters in words as well) so like this it's A LOT more rewarding than doing this with normal conversations, because during conversations it's near to impossible to know what the tulpa would be really saying (as you can see in the case of Popo that reaction he had WAS probably a genuine reaction and i might be mistakeing it for intrusive thoughts so i would be trying to change him...) and it's not much practical telling the tulpa to repeat the same answer douzens of times until i receive it in a more "alien way" except when it's on tests like these about counting things.

This is why i plan to first learn VERY well to distinguish my thoughts from my tulpa's answers using this method, only then i will start doing conversations for REAL with him (at the moment it's mostly just narrating to him) because so far the few times i try to ask him something i STILL keep getting answers that feel EXACTLY the same as me parroting, remember that even in the ball counting tests, alien answers usually take 2-3 FULL minutes to actually arrive, and i have to usually "reject" (more exaclty kindly asking the tulpa to repeat the answer in a more "alien" way) the answers that feel like me.

By the way tell me your honest opinion, this fact that the tulpa seems to be able to count the balls in paralell processing with me while i count the blue ones it's a bit strange to me, could this REALLY mean my tulpa is a lot more independent and developed that i thought and it's just my communication skills in hearing him differently from me that is the big problem? Kinda like being almost totally deaf to his real answers?

I say this because still after all these months not being able to feel him like a person, not seeing him move his form without me EXPECTING him to show me it, not even knonwing if he is really near me, almost complete lack of emotional reactions, not being able to do un-assisted possession (only assited possession) and him not having a single bit of resistance to parroting and puppetting is a bit strange to me, if he is able to count things independently i can't understand why he can't do anything independently at all... BUT still obviously i am very glad that AT LEAST he is being able to send alien answers it's only because of that that this time i am not getting desperate anymore :)

As for the gift thing and Popo, nobody messes with Popo, nobody.

Lool yeah but from everything i said, what is your opinion about this, it's quite possible it was REALLY him then? Yes i know only me can know that for sure but i just mean a opinion from the new things i said. But now you say the confusion here, if it's a intrusive thought indeed i was right about reacting how i did BUT if it was a genuine reaction it wouldn't be right to force him to not react like that since it's just a deviation, this is why doing trial and error on situations like this feel almost like i am blindly choosing randomly what is right or wrong, unlike in the counting tests in which i HAVE a way to know the accurate answers.

But still i don't want to focus too much on Popo because he is also on stasis and i don't want to wake him up. Oh that reminds me what's your view about stasis? I mean, i am actually using "blind faith" and i just "believe" my other tulpas are REALLY in stasis, i think this time it's not a "forced" believe i just don't know for sure if it's actually being done, but so far i think i believe they are really in stasis.