Enny's new and (Probably) exciting adventures in Tuppermancy (Remastered 2022 ​😎​)

(edited)

2022 UPDATE: Skip to page 51 if you don't wanna wade through four years and the three painful failed attempts at tuppering, be warned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what? Fuck the police, I'm restarting. I started getting really depressed earlier, but I feel a bit better now. If Miriam wants to work her way into this next Tupper, that's all on her. If not.. Well, her loss.

I'm working off of the assumption that she wasn't even sentient, so yeah. If she does, she does, if she doesn't, she doesn't. Not my business.

Anyway, regarding new Tupper, I'll think of a new name eventually. But for now, you can see her new form directly below and on the left. FOE's Littlepip, in that form exactly, because fuck all if it isn't so adorable. I love it. And also I'm an unoriginal bastard who couldn't think up a unique form to save his life.

Will begin brainstorming on personality here in the morning. Time for other things, in the meantime. Like reading, and sleep.

.. Ya know? Already feeling considerably better.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my phone doesn't let me upload straight here. Gimme a sec to figure this out..

Whatever, have an Imgur link

[removed for being too cringe to stomach]

EDIT2: If anyone's wondering what was in those last couple posts before I decided to restart (Dreamy, Sophie), ask and I'll show.

Edited by Enny

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good for you! I'm sure Miriam will continue to exist in some way or another. As I said, I don't believe a tulpa can completely die until the host does. If this is what makes the process work for you, I think it's a good thing.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Almost forgot how much more lively the PR Forum was with you around.

Anyway, looking around for some kinda notebook I can jot some traits down in, as well as some other notes. Like my things to be physical, so I'll get on it once I've found something. Sticking to my forty minutes a night thing as well. Probably with music, since its tough without it. Although, that might mean I should just try and get better in that area.

Figured I'd just name Tuppertron Mk. II "Airy", after one of my story characters. So ill probably be addressing her like that. Yeppers.

Job hunting here in an hour or so.. Really nervous.. Then after that, I'll sit down and start working Personality. Plan on it for the next week or so. We'll see.

Well, I can't promise that it will stay lively. I have the time for it now, but I'm not sure that I will for much longer.

Good luck with job hunting. And with Airy.

Job hunting was eh. Dominos and another Local Pizza place are looking to be the best options right now. Assuming I get one of them.. Applied at one place (Walgreens, they said they were fully staffed, but had me apply anyway cause people quit like crazy.. Could be a sign), filling out the app for Dominos now, left my info with the other Pizza place, cause they said they don't know if they need me, and I'll be filling out an online app for Subway once I have a computer with some internet..

If all that fails.. Meh, Wal-Mart..

Anyway.. Phone might lose service tonight, refilling it tomorrow. So assuming it does, I'll post how tonight's Tupper adventures went sometime tomorrow at worst.

Personality is kinda hard to figure out.. Hmm. I think ill only get a few of them sorted out tonight. Five or six. Just try and fill out forty minutes with those, I don't know. Details.

Guest Anonymous

You know what? Fuck the police,

Coming straight from the underground.

FOE's Littlepip

Whatever, have an Imgur link

nI8XOfW.jpg

Interesting that you posted a human form of that, it seems the character is a pony.

Anyway, looking around for some kinda notebook I can jot some traits down in, as well as some other notes. Like my things to be physical, so I'll get on it once I've found something.

God idea, I find a regular notebook is fine (I use one) just make sure its secure so no one goes through it and find your traits or such and get the wrong idea.

Personally, I loved working in pizza, but it does have a lot to do with what store you're working in, who your manager is, and who the owner is. In my first store, the manager was awesome, we got lots of free pizzas, I could do my laundry in the store, we got Christmas bonuses, and the work was like a video game: this number of seconds to complete this task, and all that.

I got promoted, and the promotion took me to another store, where the manager was lazy and unmotivating and the business was boring, and I ended up gaining a lot of weight before I quit. I went back to the first store, which ended up being sold to a different owner, who cut our Christmas bonuses, cut our pay, and extended our hours.

That being said, you can make a career out of Dominos if that's the way you want to go. A good number of Dominos franchisees started by working in the store, and they'll really help you out to owning your own franchise.

And I've probably told you all this stuff before, so I should maybe shut up. ^_^

You told me the thing about owning a franchise. Thas about it.

But yeah, guess I'll see how it all goes if and when I get a call, huh. I go to school with the manager's son. He's an alright dude. Don't know much else about the place, though.

Okay, finally getting started, report later.

Managed forty minutes. Personality is about as tough as I remember, so in between each of the five traits I figured up, I just narrated. Filled the time out. Tonight, I'll add five more. So as each night passes, i narrate them all, and it gets more on-topic. Or whatever.

Gonna work personality until next Friday. Would like each week to be set to a specific goal. Maybe practice on visuals next. And since I got an odd start, I'll just keep going through until next Friday. Take Saturday off, and then start back up on Sunday.

Also got an incense burning kit. Came with a tray for sticks, little ceramic bowl thing for cones, and a.. Ceramic oil warmer, apparently. Haven't tried any of the oil, but so far, the cones I've tried and the sticks I've tried (Two different kinds of sticks, only tried one) suck. But eh, good for the paraphernalia that it came with. Dungeon Master recommended Nag Champa, so I picked some of that up. Much better. Pretty chill. I hear it's one of the more popular, and I can see why. So that's cool. So yeah, eleven dollars well spent.

Anyway, after visuals, I'm not sure what to try next. I know I have this bad habit of just shooting down whatever anyone recommends with some bs excuse on why I suck at it, and I know everyone else knows and is just too nice to comment on it (Well, Sophie did comment on it a while back. And I was probably pretty rude in my response. Apologies'), but if anyone has a recommendation on what to practice after I get on visualization, I'll actually give it a shot, assuming you think it could help out.

Maybe practice meditation or something. Haven't had good experiences with it in the past, but then, I normally try for half an hour, get pissed, then give up. So yeah. Idunno, just trying to stop being so negative. Get better at more things. Or u guess just become "able" with some things, haha..

But yeah, that's where I stand, I guess. Fun.

And oh shoot. Didn't see your reply last night, Jimmy. Sorry.

1. I just reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy like that particular humanization. Plus, it's easier to think of her as someone other than Littlepip when she doesn't look like how I imagined the first time I read FOE. Or basically how every artist ever has rendered her. Yeah.

2. Can't find any around the house. Probably should have picked one up when I got the incense. Will do tomorrow. For now, I'm just laying the personality down in my phone's notes. Not worrying about jotting down notes, and session details right now, so I'll just have to move over personality.

Just finished another session. Had a bit of fun, I guess.

Sat some pillows up at the corner of my bed that's on the wall's corner, and had Airy lean back on them. Legs straight, one on top of the other. Had her wearing a shirt and underwear, cause it was past midnight once we'd started, and I guess it fit. Wasn't very awkward, surprisingly. Everything just felt casual, I guess.

I leaned back on the other side of the bed, and we spoke while I tried to get a grip on her face, and some proportions. Still don't have either down really, but eh. Narrated the now ten traits while keeping my eyes on her, for the most part. Did alright, I guess. Damned if I lasted more than three minutes on the longest trait, but it's alright, I guess.

Narrated some other stuff too.

What all I'd done today (or yesterday, now), some random thoughts. Was all pretty cool, I guess. So yeah, decent session. Still have a way to go, but maybe it'll get a bit easier every night.

• Guest changed the title to Enny's new and (Probably) exciting adventures in Tuppermancy (Remastered 2022 ​😎​)