Existence of a tulpa without attempted creation

Alright, so I ended up here not because I had any desire to create a tulpa, but that the general definition of a tulpa is what met up best with the entity that I "met" in my own brain. It was simply what happened when I was experimenting with lucid dreaming. Peculiar things started happening within my dream (it was raining kittens), and I ended up "pausing" my dream to converse with (or complain to) what I referred to as my subconsciousness.

So, I suppose I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has ended up with a tulpa without intending to? And can he be classified as a tulpa, even though I've made no effort to create him? Nor can I edit/manipulate his actions, or personality, or general appearance. It seems that once I ask something like; "Well, what do you look like?" he answers it, though words are usually only reserved when I visit him in "wonderland" during my lucid dreaming adventures. The only vocalization I can "hear" when conscious is his occasional laughter or other not-word-noises.

Sorry if the questions don't make any sense!

Warm regards,

Perocore

Edit; Just read another thread in regards to this that confused me, so I'm just going to explain it a bit more. It seemed that I felt some sort of not-me thing in my lucid-dreaming, and kind of latched onto it. I don't know if it counts as a tulpa though. I had no visual of him until I demanded a visual representation of him. He also didn't have a "voice" until I started attempting to converse with him. So I didn't create the initial...beginning of an entity, but once I noticed it I started forcing or encouraging development.

I think a more appropriate general question would be if he counts as a tulpa, or not. And, if not, then what the heck is he?

There are many people who have created tulpas unintentionally.

The way this community defines the term, he sounds like a tulpa to me. (If you go by the ancient Tibetan use of the word, I don't think any of us have tulpas.)

If you're willing to engage in a self-fulfilling prophecy to help you create, or in this case, continue interacting with them, then I guess you could say they can be a tulpa, or just have potential if you want to believe so. Whether through the dreaming state, or whatever, even if you already know how to shift those skills back and forth (e.g. what you learn in the dreaming state, and carrying that knowledge in the waking state), there's always room for improvement in your lifespan should you spend it with him/her.

Thank you for the replies, very helpful!

((And good to know that I am likely not completely crazy)).

Warm regards,

Perocore