Integration of the wiki into the site

Argentum

The title says it all. What I propose is making one of the wikis, either the one on this site, or http://tulpa.wikia.com more prominently displayed for the newcomers, or curious on this forum. Perhaps making it a sub heading in the forum, or something.

This also means cleaning one or both of them up, and updating them with the "information" and theories that we have accrued over these two eventful years. I wouldn't mind doing a bunch of this but I can't (and shouldn't) do all of the work.

Now, the reason for this? I think it would be easier to navigate (and more professional) if there was a well maintained wiki with the knowledge of the community stored within. This would also make it more efficient for Joe Public to find answers to any questions concerning tulpas by going to the wiki, instead of unintentionally opening yet another redundant thread in the Q&A forum about this and that.

I agree, the wiki looks pretty good and if we work on it a bit more and make it more "public", it'll be very useful for everyone. Besides, the simple idea of that we'll have a "database" of our theories and definitions will be great!

...Yay

I agree, the wiki looks pretty good and if we work on it a bit more and make it more "public", it'll be very useful for everyone. Besides, the simple idea of that we'll have a "database" of our theories and definitions will be great!

exactly. I was hoping Pleeb would see this thread and we could get his two cents since this site is his and all.