Can tulpas have grudges against eachother?

I guess in endless, recently red and snow had a very heated argument, i went over to see what was up and snow stormed out of the game room in her... agitated form.. (despite how cute she is... she is very dangerous as a fire mage foxie.) and red just went upstairs to our room and slammed the door.. i stood there dumbfounded and asked snow what happened... she was pretty pissed off and refused to say anything... save for a love bite on the nose.. (i felt a firm pinch irl) but she'll calm down.. along with red ..right?

and they wouldnt hold grudges would they?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Tulpae can definitely hold grudges, but, from the sound of things, they're probably just mad right now. Assuming they normally get along well, I'm sure they'll be getting along fine again once they've had some time to calm down.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

they seem to have forgiven each other and seem to be friends again.

they where talking about me.. nothing too out there... just who do i like more, i love both of them unconditionally.

Mindscape:

Artopia

I guess when it comes to just being with someone else, there's the good days and bad days. Days where it feels like there can't be any connection, and everyone is at war with each other. Then after a while, they may realize their same struggles with each other could be a chance to try and see why they feel a certain way, and hopefully learn how to live with that person better. Sure, they could have grudges against each other, like any other gregarious act and behavior that may happen with anyone we talk to.

Though I guess with tulpas, the connection with each other would be so strong, that they hopefully come to a resolve, since you and their other companions are all they truly have in someone that could potentially understand them on a deeper level. Maybe some tulpa realize this beforehand, maybe some have to learn it through trial-and-error, but whatever struggles they seem to be having, it probably won't last forever.

But if gets to a point where the grudge is long-lasting, this could be allegorical to certain ideologies each of your tulpas have that would conflict with each other. To me, having tulpas that have their good and bad moments would be more preferable than mary sue tulpas. Just come back to the matter some other time, and maybe try to do a "Say your side of the story," and contribute to some resolve if you want to.

Edit:

Oh, didn't see your response, forgive me.

i try to listen to them.. they are also very important to me.. i have to trust my "partners" in endless otherwise.. there is no synergy. and i try to resolve their issues with a joke or trying to make them laugh or see both sides.. i'm not the most... persuasive kind of guy but i try my best. along with the other entities we have dodger. she's a eevee/foxie that works in the endless lounge.. she's quite the charmer and can resolve issues with a disarming purr, a smile or whatever else.. snow wants to be just like her while red... well.. stumbles over his own two feet whenever she/he sees dodger.. so i think i might involve dodger as a mo..moderator in arguments and as a third tulpa...if she's interested.. she tends to sweet talk a lot.. and she even makes the others blush.

Mindscape:

Artopia

Oh, this feels like a situation where one tulpa idolizes the other for their charisma, and the other seems to be intimidated by it (I think?). And with the unconditional love argument they had and made up with, it seems the struggle they both have seems to carry on, at least for Red. Not saying this will be the likely outcome, but I admit in having conflicts before with my tulpas whom I wonder who would be more competent than who, and whether or not I would be competent myself over their capabilities.

Though what I learned from that is that I shouldn't be intimidated by the strengths of what my tulpas possess, then comparing my weaknesses with their strengths, and feeling bad about it. I guess part of what may come with living with tulpas is that they'll probably have some attributes, skills, etc. they can do much better than you. I wouldn't see that as a bad thing, I would see that as inspiration so great to just appreciate their existence, and maybe things they're good at as something you could strive for. Kind of like a progressive buildup of things to improve on with them.

But again, seeing how Red apparently stumbles with Dodger, this probably isn't the case for you. You know more about your tulpas than I would try to make conjecture out of, so I do apologize if I misinterpreted your post.

to be honest.. i want both of them to be happy and safe.. skill and all that is great .. mental rps pretty much demand me to use my creator/alchemist skills in them along with red and snow's abilities. snow is more of the group shapeshifter since red prefers to stick with magic casting but over all i donn't want them intimidated or angry at eachother.. or me.. for that matter.. i want to make them as strong as possible and i want to be thier friend, not a rival, not a enemy, just a creator/friend. and your fine. as for dodger... she's flaunting her eevee goods all over the place... and has no intention of stopping. And red melted briefly into a puddle... please excuse me... (ugh... i hope he remembers to reform... last time he melted he got all over my favorite gray sweater..)

Mindscape:

Artopia

Yes, Luna and Saria have had a longtime rivalry for each other. To put things simply, there was a point in time where they were killing each other on a daily basis for fun, until I asked them to tone their hatred for each other down to a sibling rivalry. Now they mostly just play harmless pranks on each other, but they do seem to get along better.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Hm.. i'm glad snow and red are alot more forgiving, i dont want to ressurect them all the time every time they have a fight or rivalry. Or do they auto-revive from "death"? as for dodger, she prefers to avoid conflict with her charms and sweet personality.. and since she is a eevee capible of evolving and de-evolving at will.. i'm afraid for anyone's safety that DARES piss her off...

Mindscape:

Artopia

Honestly, the revival thing, and wondering if you have to do it every time just depends on your opinion on death and tulpas. Some people have tulpas that enter war zones just for the hell of it, and end up dying, but then come back. Before I state this, I'm not intending to objectify tulpas whatsoever. It's just that their deaths in those circumstances when they fight shouldn't make you feel obligated to resurrect them all the time. You could conceptualize things they're doing where they seem like dying as a virtual experiential reality going on in your head.

I've had cases where I image streamed, or just forced for a few hours, and mine have been crushed, bitten, and even shot to death, and I wasn't really bothered by it. By not being bothered, I mean just knowing that it's probably not going to be real as how we conceptualize death with being mortals and all. It's all your imagination, and your own beliefs on what you need to do (e.g. reviving/resurrecting) is really just based on that. If you want to keep their existence in your memory, they're not going to have deaths where it's long lasting unless you feel that's the case.

As a person (you) who wants to consider themselves as a friendly creator, sometimes getting used to these things that may objectify tulpas in some way is just what we have to deal with at times. Some people feel that with every tulpa dying, if they revive again, they feel it's another entity, but it's really how they're attributing death into destroying the novelty of their tulpas. Some people go through countless symbolic and imaginary deaths, and still feel each thought form is the same throughout.

It's really your mentality, and there's not really a right or wrong way on assessing deaths with tulpas. It's just that people suggest not to have them in circumstances of disappearing all the time in fear that they might just remain non-existent for unknown reasons. They panic at the slightest sign that they can't communicate with their tulpas for a few days, and all hell breaks loose. It's really their emotions, and how much they want to make their presumptions accurate.

Maybe another way to see the dreams you've been having is that the worst enemy is probably just yourself. You can create, destroy, and just not care about anything in general. But what makes you more than that is just your disposition to help them, and your strive to sustain that camaraderie/friendship. Focus on who you are, and know that even if those nightmares occur, they don't automatically change who you feel you ought to be, nor do they show that you're a monster. Perspectives makes all the difference, and just finding the right balance is something I'm sure everyone has a constant struggle with.

But hey, I guess that's what happens when we want to make some meaning in our lives with our own tulpas; tribulations are bound to occur, but we can rise up to the challenge.